CHAPTER 14

Nathan's p.o.v

Why is this so hard?

I tried to form words but all that came out of me was a squick..

the first thing I thought of was hugging her,it was our thing..when we didnt have words we just hugged..

I huged her,i huged my bestfriend after two months and it just felt right.

We stayed like that for awhile until my phone buzzed..I checked it and it was a twitter notification.

@JayTheWanted:@Ashizthabomb baby gurl where are you? im worried sick,please come back,ily xx

My heart stopped beating.This is it..I lost my cuddly Jay..I still need to talk to him about this..I will do it later,my bestfriend needs me.

"Ashley would you check twitter?I think someone misses you"

I half smiled.I need to stay strong for her.

"Okay,wait a sec..and Nathan?" she whispered.

"What is it love?"I said.

"Thank you for everything,for excisting anf being my friend..i love you"

"i love you too" I smiled.

But inside I was dieing.

Ashley's p.o.v

Nathan told me to log into twitter,something about someone missing me..

I just had a touching moment with him,he always makes me feel better.

Jay tweeted me?!?!?

@JayTheWanted:@Ashizthabomb baby gurl where are you? Im worried sick,please come back,ily xx

Omg what is happening..does he still feel butterflies.?

I typed a quick tweet:

@Ashizthabomb:@JayTheWanted: Hai boo,im okay,sorry for the mix up,on my way,cant wait to talk,ily2 xoxo

I loged out and looked at Nathan.He was looking upset..I shrugged it off..for now..we will solve this later..

"Hey Nathan?"

"Yea Ash?"

"I have to go,we can meet up later,maybe around 9-ish? we need to catch up"

"Yea id love that,see ya love"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek and hurried to Jay's place.

Jay's p.o.v

My phone buzzed and woken me from my nap.

I groan and look at it..twitter as always..ughh..

but when I saw it my heart melted.

@Ashizthabomb:@JayTheWanted:Hai boo,im okay,sorry for the mix up,on my way,cant wait to talk,ily2 xoxo

Shes on her way..shit..I need to get ready.

I hoped in a hot shower and started thinking.

How come I still love her?I left her because of Nathan..this was a big mistake..

OMF NATHAN?WHERE IS HE?

He must feel terrible seeing my tweets.I made a mind note to call him later.

Just when I dress I hear the doorbell.I open the door and Im stunned.

A/N The JAYTHAN stuff didnt die..lets say its saved for later ;)

I love you my curly fries.. xd♥♥

ttyl

KIK:Catty4life