CHAPTER 13

Nathan was still in the park.The rain started pouring but he didnt care,he was hurt.

Ashley's p.o.v

Jay just kissed me.Wait a second..did my ex boyfriend just kiss me?

"That was uhmm just as amazing as I remember" I said with embarassment.He looked at me smirking.

"I needed that Ashley,I needed your lips,your touch,to feel your body again,to feel you.."he said.

"I get that Jay,I needed this too,because i love you..after all this time I still love you,I know its wrong but I just cant forget you,I cant leave US behind..im sorry"

I felt tears forming in my eyes,I had to get out of here,he will hate me,I can feel it.

And with that I got up and ran through the door,away from Jay and the memories,I bet he hates me now.

The last thing I heard was him calling my name..

I ran as fast as I could,I didnt know where I was going untill I saw a park in the distance.

I decided to go there.

I sat on the first bench and just started crying.I cried my eyes out..after a while I felt an arm on my shoulder.I looked up and saw Nathan.

Nathan's p.o.v

I was just minding my own bussiness..What the heck am I saying? I was patheticly crying on the floor next to a bench.

It was quite,I only heard my sobbing..after awhile I heard footsteps but I didnt bother looking up to see who it was.

After awhile I got tired of hearing the cries of that person so I looked up and saw Ashley..wth Ashley?!

Last time I saw her,she was with Jay..what happened? Is something wrong? Did she fought with Jay? Did he say something hurtfull?

A million questions flew around my mind..I decided to be a good friend and find out what happened..

But when I put my hand on her shoulder I froze,what was I gonna say? I tried to talk but I couldnt form words..

Why is this so hard?

A/N So this is kinda of a filler chapter bcs i dont know what to write..

I actually met Jay,Nathan and Max last summer :)

I was at Starbucks and ran into Jay,I was fangirling and dropped my latte while at it..so Jay was being a gentleman and ordered me a new one and he said I could join him o.o Omf and yeah..

IF YA WANT THE REST OF MY MEETING WITH HIM TALK TO ME ON KIK

Catty4life

ILY GUYS♥♥