The Kiss

🍄𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠🍄

Right after regulus got us in the castle I saw the marauders running towards us. " y/n what are you doing with him" Sirius asked with a look of sadness on his face. Before I could answer regulus slowly lowered me to the ground.

Since I still couldn't stand I impulsively put my arm around regulus to support myself. As soon as I did that Remus relished what was wrong.
" Are you hurt y/n?" I nodded and they all sighed. I lift my ankle in the air to show them.
" Thank you re- Black for the help but I think I can take it from here." " It was my honor" he said with a bow. Before leaving he sent me a wink.

I tried to prevent myself from blushing but it didn't seem to work. When I turned back to the marauders Remus looked concerned James looked surprised and Sirius was looking at the ground with a frown on his face. I looked for Peter and he was no where to be found. Remus helped me up the stairs and while he did that the boys wouldn't stop asking me questions. " why were you with him." " how did you hurt yourself."

As I told the boys what happens leaving out some of the parts, Sirius just stared at the floor not saying a word with a sour look on his face.I know Sirius disliked his brother but why was he acting like this.

Once we arrived in the hospital wing an woman directed me to a bed on the far left. After a few minutes of waiting onyx came over. " I leave you for two days and when I do see you next, your ankle is broken" she said with a smile. " Do you know when they are going to fix me or something I've been waiting here for quite awhile?" She just looked at me " your silly I'm going to help you. They needed some help in here and I needed extra credit." I nodded my head before she told me what she was going to do.

" Brackium Emendo" Onyx said quickly.
Right after she said those words my ankle started to feel weird. Not like the amending bone weird but my leg felt like a slinky. As I causing look down at my ankle I see it's handing of the side of the bed unpause down. "Oopsie" Onyx said with a dry laugh.

Before I new it Madam Pomfrey was rushing over with a cup in her hand. " sorry dear but I'm afraid Onyx here just made your bone in your ankle turn to jell . Your going to have to drink this for the bone to grow back . It's going to hurt badly, so I recommend you use the sleeping drought I just put on your side table." She handed me the cup and it reeked of rotten eggs and Remus dirty laundry. Gaging at the horrid smell I take a sip of the potion almost spitting it out in the process.
Pins and needles started to form in my ankle and it got more painful by the second. Quickly I grab the sleeping drought and pour it down my throut hoping for sleep to over take my pain.

3 days later

As I opened my thoughts first went to my ankle.  As I lifted my leg I started to move my ankle up and down. It's almost good as new. A smile crept on my face and caught the attention  of a curly hair and blue eyed boy. " Nice to see someone's feeling better" he says before I even register that he's even there. I flinched at the sound of his voice. " Why are you here black? Don't you have classes or something."
" well I just thought I'd check up on you. Plus I wanted to see why you haven't been in class lately."

Is he trying to make me catch feelings for him? I'd so I'd say it's working" I see someone was worried about me" I say with a smirk on my face. He stepped closer to the bed and made our faces be only inches away from each other. " what if I was Lupin?"

Before I could tap my head around what he said I felt his lips meet mine.

Thank you for 130 views! Feel free to put suggestions in the comments for upcoming chapters.