🍄The Lords Puppets🍄

🍄𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐷𝑆 𝑃𝑈𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑇𝑆🍄

REGULUS POV

After I told her what happened she gave me a hug. I was hesitant at first but needed the comfort. As she let go of our embrace we looked at each other for awhile. Slowly my eyes are drawn to her lips. I looked back up to her and she gave me a nod.

Our lips collided and it was if the world stopped. It was just me and her. No abusive parents, no awful brother just me and her. I knew this feeling wouldn't last for long so I enjoyed it as much as possible. I knew that in a few moments that reality would crash snd I would remember all the bad in the world. The pressures faced.

Slowly she pulled away and a smile came across her face. If only she knew how much happiness she gave me. She was like a drug, addicting and made you feel like you were at the top of the world. Happy. " What are we regulus" she asked. Usually this would make a person feel awkward but some how it didn't feel awkward at all. "Secret Lover?" I asked with a smirk on my face. I wanted her to agree. But just in case she didn't I put a hint of sarcasm to keep myself afloat if needed.

" why not lover boy" she said with a smile on her face. It was like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders that I never knew was there. But quickly a heavier weigh came. How am I going to keep us a secret. I know we were fast to put labels and everything but I really hoped we work out. That I don't brake her heart.

...

Till around midnight me and y/n talked about life. I never knew someone could have so many random story's. When she was in 3rd year her cat, sage was it? Got her head stuck in a cheese grader. Once her brother to Mayo in her shampoo bottle and she used for a week without noticing.

I told her about my parents. How they never really loved each other or even their own children. In my parents eyes I was just an opportunity to keep the blood line going. Finally me and y/n parted our ways and headed to bed for the night. As we walk out the door I feel someone grab me. I look over to y/n and see her being pulled away too. But I could see who was doing this.

With panicked looks on our faces we were appirated with the mystery people to merlin knows were.after the queezy feeling passed I saw masked figures all around me and notice I'm locked to a board standing upward with my wrists locked to my sides.As I look to my left I see y/n in the same situation I am. Finally I know who brought us here. Death eaters.

I hear a door open and see a man with dark hair and recognize him immediately. Voldemort. If he wasn't so evil he would have girls falling at his feet. He pointed his wand at her and a flag came out of his wand. For a second I thought he killed her but I looked at her closely and saw he chest moving up and down. Right as I was about to say something I was knocked out too.

I wasn't asleep but my eyes were closed I could move a muscle. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I could only feel and what I felt was excruciating. A feeling I never want to feel ever again. My forearm felt as if it was being stabbed over and over again. All I wanted to do was scream but I couldn't. I just lay there motionless.

_

I wake up to screaming. My head immediately jolts up. Y/n stared at her forearm in disbelief and disgust but also with fear. I look down at my own and notice what's she is looking at. The dark mark. Holy shit we are now the dark lords puppets to do his bidding.

Sorry for the short chapter but it's an important one. I know they moved really fast for some of you but it fits better with the story line I have in mind. Thankyou for 780 likes!