Ghosting

🍄𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 1🍄

We kiss longingly as if we stopped then the world would end. slowly he pulled away with a smirk on his face. I felt my cheeks redden and I touched them as if my touch would calm the fire.

"Feel better love" he said walking out the door. Before he left he put a finger up to his lip. He and I both knew we couldn't tell a soul about what happened today.

After he left the hospital wing I felt my cheeks once more and giggled as if I was a child at an amusement park. My hand quickly found my way to my mouth. What the hell! Did I just giggle over a guy?! And Regulus Black of all people?! My mind drifted away from my unexpected laughter to the kiss. Just thinking of the kiss a smile crept across my face.

" well someone's doing better" Remus said with a smile on his face. Him stand the rest of the marauders were at the door all peering in the room. I even spotted Peter on his tippy toes trying to see over Sirius. Looking at Sirius I notice he has flowers in his hand. They all walk in and Sirius hands the flowers to me with a smirk on his face. "Here, and sorry about the train ride I just didn't want you to get stuck on the train. That wouldn't be fun."

Looking back at the door I spotted Onyx trying to make her ways through the crowd of boys at the door. "Excuse me" she said shoving James to the side. "How's my favorite patient doing?" She asked while walking over to my bed. " Good considering you removed the bones in my ankle 3 days ago" I say sarcastically. "Well lucky for you your good to go. Your all set but you'll need some crutches for a few days."

....

As I woke up I felt Onyx shaking my shoulders "what the hell Nyx!" I asked tiredly. " Today is your first day back silly and you know what that means. " I don't have to sit with your brother and his friends!!"

After getting my uniform on and bag ready me and onyx headed down to the dining haul. "So what was the other day about. You know you coming into the castle being carried by Regulus Black of all people!" she said with a smirk on her face. "Yea-" just as I was about to tell Onyx about black when someone bumped shoulders with me. Looking to see who had done it I meet bright blue eyes.

I give him a little smile expecting him to return it but he doesn't. He acts as if I was just an illusion. Someone he doesn't even notice. My smile quickly turned into a frown. I looked over at Onyx slowly but when I finally look at her she is eyeing the boy next to regulus.

Even rosier. The best friend of the one and only regulus black. I've met even quite a few times and he's been either quiet or seemed very nice. To his friends at least. For last few years slytherin and gryffindor have barely spoken to each other and if they do it's always trash talk or talking to a sibling.

I let out a relieved sign. Thank goodness that Onyx didn't see me smile at regulus and get rejected. That would have been embarrassing.

As we sat down at the gryffindor table I grab a muffin. " Morning boys" I say with a smirk on my face to my brother and his friends. "Hello Ladys." As we ate breakfast we talked about the new year. But as we talked my eyes would always fall on him. I would feel that he was looking at me but as I looked back he looked away. Maby it's just my mind playing tricks on me. We only kissed once it's not like we are an old married couple. Get a grip y/n.

After I finished breakfast I got up with a sigh and started to head towards potions class.

...

" Please nobody take a seat. I will assign you your seats for the year. The person next to you will be your partner for the rest of the year" slughorn said sincerely. " that's bullshit" I heard some one whisper behind me.
" I will read of the names and you will take a seat at the desk I point you towards." I looked to my side to see Onyx looking at me. From her expression I could tell she wasn't liking the idea of the teacher picking partners.

There were at least 30 kids in the class so it took awhile to get to me and Onyx's names.
"Onyx and Even, y/n and Regulus-" . I just stood there for awhile but moving. Onyx snapped her fingers getting me out of my daze. " come on we got to go sit with our partners." I slowly walked to my seat were regulus already was. I took one last glacé towards Onyx and gave her a thumbs up.
At least someone got paired with someone they wanted.