Arts and crafts

After the house elf had closed we looked round for a place to exit. We saw a light at the end of athe long hallway and walked towards it. Everything told me we shouldn't be walking this was but I needed to get out of there. I walk through a bright door but instead of being in a room I'm in the gryffindor common rooms. Quickly I throw my hand over my forearm.

I look around the common room and see no one is there. Just in case I walk to my dorm still covering my arm. As soon as I'm in my door I look over to see Onxy asleep. I quietly grab a hoodie to cover up my dark mark then go to sleep.

_

For the whole day I lay in my dorm trying to rap my head around what had happened the previous night. First I made up with regulus next thing I know I'm nocked out by death eaters and given the dark mark and then I have tea with Voldemort and he starts to seem like he's actually a 'normal' person. Yeah my life isn't weird at all. Suddenly I felt a stinging feeling in my arm. I touch my dark mark and feel myself start to drift away from my dorm. Once I reappear I'm in a room with markers, sharpies, paint and death eater masks.

I look over to my right and see regulus looking confused also. The room quickly fills up with death eaters and soon after Voldemort comes in. "You guys know what to do, but if you are new it's the weekly arts and crafts. You get to decorate your death eater masks for the week and color your dark marks." This experience keeps getting weirder and weirder.

From besides me I see bellatrix grab a dark purple marker and start coloring flowers on her mask. I just sat their looking around for a second before grabbing a black and red markers. This is beyond weird. I was always told death eaters were cold and evil. But now I'm doing arts and crafts with them and had tea with Voldemort.

I draw baby mushrooms on my mark and then move on to my mask. I draw bumble bees and pay special attention to the head. I never seem to get it right. "hey y/n is it?" I look over and see bellatrix talking to me. I nod and she continues. "Finally nice to have another girl around here. I'm not going to lie, I just became a death eater because I though Voldemort was hot." She said while giggling.

" I can see why you'd like him." He was rather attractive actually. I don't think he dates or anything but I wish Bellatrix luck. I slowly started to become friends with these people. I probably sound crazy but they sent that bad. But in the back of my head I keep wondering if it's all an act. As everyone started to finish their masks propels started a fashion show even the boys. It was like having one big friend group. I was surprised that they didn't care if I was a half blood. Turns out Voldemort is a half blood himself so I guess they have exceptions.As my turn approached I decided me and regulus would go at the same time. We show of our mask and do funny poses.

By the end of the meeting I had become good 'allies'. Before I left me and regulus decided to meet up in the library once we were back at school. The last 24 hours had been an adventure and it alway wasn't good but in the end I had a good time unexpectedly. Little did I know that it was only the calm before the storm.

Sorry for the short chapter but I felt it would be a sort of settling down after the extreme events that happened previously but if you want more action that isn't random more is coming your way. Feel free to leave suggestions. Thanks for 1.4k!