Florish and Blotts

🍄𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑆𝐻 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐵𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝑆🍄

"Sirius what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your house? And why do you have all of your stuff?" I asked while opening the door to see Sirius with his belongings . I stare out onto the front porch and see Sirius with 2 trucks. Rolled up posters and a owl cage." My parents disowned me and James Is on holiday with his family. Remus said I could stay until the school year started." Does nobody tell me anything?!

Out of the corner of my eye I see Remus come down the stairs. I turn around giving him a look which he knew too well." Sorry sis. I forgot to tell you." I didn't argue since Sirius said his parents had just disowned him. He needed somewhere to stay. But here?

_

The days passed fast and before we knew it we were at diagon ally getting our school supplies. They had sent our letters so late that we only had a day to get our stuff. Lazy owls. First we headed to flourish and blotts to get our books. As we entered the store someone caught my eye. He looked about my age and was grabbing a book of the shelf. Without realizing I was staring he looked my way. I wanted to look away but I wouldnt and I couldn't. Something about the boy intrigued me. I've seen him before, haven't I?

Regulus?

Almost reading my mind Sirius scoffs looking in the direction I had been only moments before. "Regulus," he whispered with a hurt look on his face. Ever since Sirius had come to stay with us we didn't ask about what had happened. Only now did I realize how bad it really was.

Putting my gaze back on regulus I realize how much He had changed of the summer. Last year he was only around 5'7 but now I wouldn't be surprised if he was 6'2! He looked more mature and I'm not going to lie. He was attractive. The quiet slytherin  now what I'm guessing to be the next Hogwarts heart throb.

Exiting my daze, I try to focus on the task at hand and the reason we are here in the first place.I read the list trying to see what I need. But all I could think about was him.

I shook my head and started looking for A Standard book of Spells. I spot the last copy on a shelf to my right. Quickly, I walk over and reach for the book but someone else does too. Of course it's him. For awhile our hands touch grasping for the same book. But with the ring of a bell and a quick glance he takes at the door his mood changes. "Gross. Get away from me you blood traitor!" I groan and walk way. Where am I supposed to get that book now? I talk to the store worker and they say that I'll have to go all the way to hogsmade to get the book.

I find the rest of the books I need and make my way to the cash register where Sirius and Remus are waiting for me. We pay and I walk out of the store with a bag full of books.

For the rest of the day me and the boys got the rest of our stuff and went out for some ice cream for lunch. I saw Onyx  and I told them all about the book store. Turns out they hadn't gotten there supply list at all yet so I showed them the books we needed for the year.

Emptying my bag I notice something. A Standard Book of Spells. What the hell. Who put the book in my bag?

As I walked out of the shop regulus bumped into me. "I said "go away," what are you doing bloodtraitor!"

Regulus?!

Why why would he give me the book, it's the only book in the area. Maybe he dropped it and it landed In my bad by accident. Only problem is if he did drop it he won't take it as an accident.