The astronamy tower

🍄𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐴𝑀𝑌  𝑇𝑂𝑊𝐸𝑅🍄

For the next week the ignoring continues and becomes almost unbearable. We are potions partners and he still somehow finds a way to ignore me.

As I pet sage i go over the events of the previous week. First I can't find a book for school snd regulus gives me the last copy. Next I walk to the castle with regulus break my ankle and he carry's me the rest of the way. What could have gone wrong? He comes and visits me when I wake up and then kisses me. But for the whole week after that's it's as if I'm a ghost. Who kisses someone and then ignores them right after?

I wish I could talk to Nyx about it but she would never understand. To her and everyone else in gryffindor slytherin is the enemy snd always will be. No matter what. If your in slytherin your a lost cause to in everyone's eyes. Even if he did help me.

You know what I'm just going to write him a letter. I walk over to my desk and grab a parchment and my quill snd ink.

Dear Regulus Black,
            I don't know what's been going on between us and my curiosity has gotten the better of me. I write this letter so I can hope to revive answers. If your ready to give them I will be at the astronomy tower tonight at 8.
                                       -Y/N Lupin

I melt my wax and stamp my letter shut. I'm hoping the more fancy I am the more likely I am to him talking to me again.

...

I make my way up to the owlry hoping I don't see anyone I know. Before leaving my dorm I forgot to put on some normal clothes. Walking up the stairs I'm wearing pajama shorts and a shirt my mom knitted for my birthday.

I make it to the top and hand my letter to a black owl. All the others are brown and then there is the black owl. " bring this to regulus" I whisper while sending the owl off towards the dungeons.

...

I wait in the astronomy tower for regulus to come and explain himself. First ten minutes pass. But then soon and hour and the sky starts to darken. The stars are out when I hear a noice from the stairs. The door opens and in comes regulus. He looks side to side as if he could be being watched.

I stand up from my spot near the wall and go to sit on the railing. If he wasn't here I'd probably jump off. I jester for him to sit next to me. Once he sits down I ask one question even though millions are roaming around in my head.

"Why did you do it?"
I heard him huff from beside me making me look him in the eyes. For a little while we stare into each others eyes but then he looks away. "If I told you, you would never believe me...but I'm going to anyway even if he hears me tell you." What? And who?

" The story all starts when Sirius got kicked out of the house. He seemed like he wanted to leave at the time but he couldn't be on his own. He needed his mother and father. He needed their approval and to be in their care once more. He first got suspicious when I carried you into the castle. But when he really found an opportunity to run back to old mommy and daddy was when I kissed you. He must have been at the door without either of us knowing. He must have written a letter to them saying how I was found kissing a blood traitor-" he paused for a second before taking a deep breath in. "- that night I got a letter from them along with papers explaining that they disowned me. At first I didn't understand but I immediately understood when I read the letter. The letter explained that Sirius was now their son snd I wasn't. They wrote how mad at me they were. They told me about Sirius great act. Their so called awakening."

Holy shit.

Sorry for the short chapter. Thankyou for 500 reads!