One night stand (Taehyung)

Tonight you decided to take off everything from your mind

Tonight you decided to take off everything from your mind. You went to a club to relax yourself. You sat on the bar stool and started drinking. After a few shots, you felt someone was staring at you.

You turned around to see, a man in his black suit kept checking out on you. He didn’t even turn away his gaze from you. “What’s his deal?”, you mumbled to yourself.

You ignored and continued to drink. You felt someone sit near. Damn! The same man. He came close to your ears. He whispered, “Shall we have fun, tonight? If so, come with me.”

His deep voice sent shivers to your spine. You have nothing to lose anyway. You pulled his tie towards you. “I would gladly have fun”, you whispered back.

He licked his lips as if he was going to have a meal. While he was the actual meal to you. He took your hands and took you to one of the rooms the club had.

He wasted no time. He closed the door and pinned you against the door. He kissed you with lust. His tongue explored every part of your mouth. Both of your tongues fought for dominance. His hands roamed around your body.

Your arms snaked around his neck to deepen the kiss. He pushed you on the bed. You slightly parted your legs in a teasing manner. His eyes were too dark. He was frustrated at the sight.  He unzipped your dress and threw somewhere in the room.

He hovered over you. He kissed your jawline and neck. You gripped the sheets. He sucked your skin and gave you hickeys. He found your sweet spot. You were moaning audibly.

Your hands made their way to his head and disheveled his hair. His hands roamed all over your curves. He gave love bites around your collar bone and also at your  cleavage.

He was so rough. His dominance was something you couldn’t handle. He unclipped your bra and ripped off your panties. You were completely naked, while he was fully covered. You felt unfair. You wanted to feel his abs.

You reached his shirt to unbutton. He slapped your hands away. Instead he himself took off his shirt and pants. He caught your hair and made you sit up. He pulled his boxers down.

“Suck”, he commanded. You didn’t even hesitate. You took his member into your mouth fully. You moved up and down sucking him. He threw his head back in pleasure. He moaned in pleasure.

He indicated that he was close. You licked his release completely. He made you lie down. He parted your legs. You were already dripping. He hid his head between your thighs.

He licked your clit. Your bud was blessed with too much pleasure. You moaned out. You unintentionally closed your legs. He held your thighs to keep it open. You massaged your own boobs to stimulate the pleasure.

You pinched your nipples. You were feeling pleasure in both the places, the top and down. Your eyes were partly open.

You kept swearing. The curse words added intensity to the pleasure. He never stopped sucking. He pushed his tongue to the extreme extent and pleasured you. His face was red due to the hotness.

His eyes were looking at you as if you were a prey. He pushed his middle finger inside you. The contact between the hole and finger sent voltages of shock to your body. Once you were fully wet, he pinned your hands beside you.

He aligned his member and started to push his member inside. You were on a cloud nine. He started moving. He moved faster and faster. When he hit your g-spot you screamed out. “Fuck! Right there”, you yelped.

He kept hitting your g-spot. You drooled out in pleasure. Your eyes rolled back. The best sex you ever had. Soon both of you came. He came on your stomach. Your eyes drooped. He kissed you once again.

Your saliva got mixed with his. You were in a complete mess.  You were already tired. He threw the bedsheet on you. He wore his clothes back and took a last glance at you and left the room. You woke up around midnight.

You saw your clothes thrown all around the room. You found yourself alone and naked. You stumbled and stood up. You cleaned yourself, adjusted your makeup and left for home. A perfect one night stand!