Chapter 7

Hey! so u like? comment!
---------------------
Anastasia's POV

We got in the car and drove off. i was shaking in Luke's arms. " Anastasia? its Mikey, im sorry if you got scared. i didn't mean to scare you." I sniffled and sat up and slid beside Luke " i-its o-ok y-you d-didn't m-mean a-any h-harm." i stuttered. My eye sight cleared as i took in the vehicle. a Limousine. wow. I felt a warm arm drape over my shoulder. I looked up to see his apologetic and sorrowful hazel eyes and green hair. I leaned in to his chest feeling the heat off of him. " ohhhhhhhhhhh Mikey watch out, Lucifer comin fo u!" i giggled at Calum's remark. i looked at Luke just sorrow in his eyes. he always had wonder, happy, love and one look i could never recognise. I patted all i could reach which was his knee. He gasped and all of his feeling re-enter his eyes at my touch. i look up at Mikey, he nods letting me know that Luke's ok. I lean over saying " Luke.." his eyes perking at my voice " whats the matter? i was just giving Mikey a hug/cuddle thing." luke shakes. i wrap my arms around him feeling his breath hitch. i started to pull away thinking that he felt uneasy of my sudden movement. He grabbed my arm pulling me back in.
* one hour later *
We get to the hotel and we go to our room, Luke grabs my wrist, i wince and he drags me to the kitchen. " Anastasia i have to tell you something." " sure what, by the way you can just call me Stasia." " well An... Stasia i like you, I know it hasnt even been a week but......" he got cut off by ashton yelling " yo! guys and girl come see this!" we ran to the living room seeing the news ' BREAKING NEWS A family being held hostage by inmates James and Lisa Riley Alleged child abusers and killers are holding the Locke family hostage until they tell where there daughter, who ran away with pop-rock band 5 seconds of summer is located..." Locke... Locke... INFINITY!!!!!!! " GUYS THERE HOLDING INFINITY'S FAMILY HOSTAGE!!!! Wait Infinity must be ok!" i grabbed Luke's phone and dialled her number. " Hello!?!?" her voice in a breathless panic " FIN! ITS STASIA ARE YOU OK?!?!" " Stasia! and sorta your mom and dad broke in my house luckily i was feeding choppers the cat outside im almost at the station!" " INFINITY!!!!!! YOUR NOT GONNA MAKE IT STOP NOW!" my dads voice rang through the phone making me gasp. " FIN HANG UP AND RUN DONT STOP UNTIL YOU GET THERE! BYE LOVE YOU!" She said bye then hung up. Luke grabbed his phone and added Fin as a contact for me. I went for a cup of water shaking at what i saw when i reached up white marks on the tan. scars. Not all on my behalf. I shook my thoughts off and breathed. " Stasia?" i jumped spinning seeing Luke and Calum. Omg did they see the scars? " What are you doing just standing there?" Calum got a soda and walked out. Luke walked up saying " as i said your beautiful and very polite... if i hadn't have picked you up or dropped you off i couldn't live with......" i cut him off putting my lips on his feeling the cold metal of his lip ring. " i-i uhhhhhhhh sorry." i ran out of the room to the bathroom my bag on the floor reaching in grabbing my only friend. i can't its been a year but I keep it near. * knock knock* * pound pound click* really?!?!? Luke stepped in seeing me with it in my hand and tears brimming my eyes. " What tha? is that a? it is! BOYS!" they ran in seeing me on the ground in just sitting in my hand. ashton bent to get it but my hand clamped around it. " No don't please." Luke yelped " Anitsiaia Riley please give it to us we don't want you doing that we love you. fan or not." I shook my head handing it over thinking 'they don't know.'