Chapter 6

I was awoken by the plane coming to a bumpy stop on the ground. I had strong arms around me, Luke. i shimmied from his grip. I saw his phone and asked if i could use it to call Infinity to tell her whats going on. I dialled her number. " Hello?" " hey Infinity! its Anastasia! so i ran away from home and was chased by my dad then hitched a ride with LUKE HEMMINGS..." " woah woah woah WOAH! what? omg girl where u at?" " New Zealand..." " how??" " i hitched a ride with 5sos and they are protecting me from my parents for know." " Wow. oops i gotta go! ttyl!" she hung up the phone leaving me with a smile. I walked along with the boys hearing the ear splitting sound of girls get louder. It scared me. I scooted closer to Luke feeling secure. He put his arm around me feeling the strong warmth of his skin. We hit daylight, it was blinding for a sec. i heard girls scream we love you 5sos!!!! omg Mikey love the hair, wow Luke really hot! who is that chic?' woah, hold up! Luke yelled, hearing it too " shes a close friend. just be calm nothing to personal!" My heart sank at those words. My long sleeve sweat shirt was getting very stuffy ing the NZ heat. I slipped it off watching my tan sparkle in the sun. I felt exposed. A young man, obviously a fans brother yelled " woah shes hot!" I giggled but saw Luke give him a glare. Calum the spewed " ohhhh Luke's jealous!!! Ahhhahahaha" i busted in to laughter, wow thats new. Fans laughed along, although Luke blushed Michael yelled " Oh my gosh he didn't regret it and hes blushing!!!! omg!!! Luke likes Anastasia!" me and him both blushed sliding apart. I snuck up behind mikey hitting him on the head laughing. He spun around freaked then chasing after me......... it all went black... it was dark back in sydney i was running from my parents thinking i was about to die. they screamed at me. I tripped, thats great. I flipped over seeing my mom with a gun bending over putting it to my stomach.... i screamed crying.... "ANASTASIA!!! ANASTASIA WHATS GOING ON???!!!!" Luke screamed at me laying on the ground crying. i looked around seeing fans with looks of fear on there faces, probably thinking ' oh wow or idols like a phsyo freak.' I stuttered " T..t..they where chasing me." Mikey chuckled " no i was...... ohhhh!" Calum Luke and Ashton were all confused. Mikey said " she had the illusion that her parents were chasing her she fell and they were trying to kill her, right?" i nodded seeing the boys with sorrow in there eyes. Luke embraced me in a hug picking me up walking me to there car.