Chapter 8

This is a short chapter btw sry!

Anastasia's POV

I cried as they took it and discarded it. Luke bent down inchs from my face saying " why?" " EVERY THING LUKE JUST EVERY THING! NOT ALL OF THESE SCARS CAME FROM THAT YOU KNOW!" he was taken aback " they did this to you?" " YES! I DID IT SO THEN PEOPLE WOULD ONLY THINK IM THAT WAY AND NOT ABUSED! I CANT STAND THIS LUKE! THEY KILLED 3 OF THERE OWN CHILDREN! ALL BECAUSE OF ME! ME!!!"
* flashback*
' I wanna go to Fins house dad! ' ' Sorry baby you cant mommas almost due and Infinity is at least 1 hour away from the hospital.' ' But daddddddyyyyyy' ' ENOUGH ANASTASIA!!! IM THROUGH WITH THIS! I NEVER WANTED KIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN YOU CAME ALONG!!!!' tears ran down the 13 year olds face. ' IM THOUGH WITH YOU LISA ALWAYS WANTING KIDS!' his fist came full contact with the young girls jaw. repetively punching her. along came her 9 month pregnant mom joining in.
* flashback over *
Tears ran down my face. " The only reason they wanted more kids is because this punching bag was wore out!" Luke embraced me as i cried into his arm. * RIIIINNNNGGGG RIIIINNNNGGGG* it was Fin. " hello? " " Hey baby" oh my god.... '' Landon?'' '' Ding ding ding! you win a prize!" " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ININTIYS PHONE??" " Fistey are we? did those boys put some ' punk' in you haha!" " HOW DID YOU GET IT?" "Lets just say daddy heeds help and i need a girlfriend. hey baby!" " NO IM NOT GOING BACK TO YOU YOU TOOK THERE SIDE AND HURT ME WITH THEM! IM WITH THESE BOYS NOW! I LIKE LUKE AND HE LIKES ME AND SO COME FIND ME SISTA CUZ THE 5SOS FAM CAN COMEDOWN ON YOU SO HARD!" Luke laughed at that so hard. " oh im coming! be prepped cuz i think your arms are a little blank any ways. still have you friend?" i stuttered " how do you know?" " people......" Luke stole the phone yelling things i don't want to recite. Landon said " i guess your the boyfriend?" " ding ding ding! you wanna prize cuz......." I held my hand up saying " right and bye sister!" " See ya later BLANK CANVAS! put some pretty art!"