Chapter 12

The phone vibrates. I pull it out seeing Michael texted ' which fourth window left or right?' ' right' i hear Luke yell " ANA ANA! BABE!" I smile at that name. They come around with something to get the bars down. After they get them down i climb out. Right at we get out i hear Landon yell " what the?!?!?" we run to the car i see Luke with no bandage. It was a dream! thank goodness! we get to the car and speed of back to the hotel. We lock the door when we get there. Fin runs up embracing me. " Omg i was so worried!!!" she makes me smile so much. " Guess what Ana!" " What?" REMIS IN NEW ZELAND!" " omg really? we need to see her!" " we will but not for at least a week." "Ok!" we walk to the kitchen seeing Luke and Calum chatting we over hear our names and the words ' ask out, kiss and love.' i yelp " HIYA!" Luke jumps and hits Calum in the face. Me and fin bust out into laughter. Luke has a total look of shock on his face as he runs away from cal. I run after him. Not really i just watch Fin and Cal. Calum pulls her in to his chest " so um i was uh thinking uhummm do you want to kinda.." he was cut off by Fin giving him a kiss pulling away saying " i would love to go out with you Calum." My jaw drops. I fell Luke wrap his arms around my waist he spun me around and said " little spy aren't we?" I smirk and nod. He pulls me in and give me a kiss but when he pulls away i just pull him right back. I smile as we walk off.