Chapter 2 : Meta Knight - Where's Kirby?

Meta Knight was starting to get worried when Kirby didn't come back in the afternoon. Kirby never missed his afternoon snack. These days, somehow, Meta Knight felt something about Kirby. He always was like a father to Kirby, but he felt something else... Something Meta Knight didn't want to believe.

He had a crush on Kirby.

Kirby's gone through a lot. He's been on a target of all the enemies, but he destroyed them all, including enemies who tried to destroy the universe. He defeated a universe conquering traitor, an evil bug-flower queen and a god of destruction, which was the most admiring of all. But he defeated much more. It was strange for an older person to admire a younger one. But still, Meta Knight thought Kirby was the most admirable thing he had ever seen. But Meta Knight also thought Kirby was the sweetest thing as well. Kirby was kind and loyal to his friends, helping them out at any time. Kirby also saved Meta Knight once as well, when Chilli Dog was still here. Chilli Dog was one of Meta Knight's old enemies, and when Meta Knight was trying to help Kirby, who was getting thrown around, he got paralysed by that stupid thorn of Chilli Dog. But Sword Knight, Blade Knight and Kirby fought with Chilli Dog and got him into the water. And Kirby, who took Meta Knight's sword Galaxia, used a sword beam to cut Chilli Dog in half. At that moment, the thorn in Meta Knight's forehead broke, and Meta Knight was able to move again. Meta Knight felt more closer to Kirby then. But when Kirby defeated Holy Nightmare, Meta Knight was so shocked about Kirby that he felt something... That he wasn't used to. Something new for him. And Meta Knight found out that it was love. Meta Knight kept pushing that feeling away, but now, he felt like he couldn't take it anymore. He just knew... He loved Kirby.

Meta Knight wanted to tell Kirby something, but the only things seeming to come out were a few words. That day as well, Stay Safe was the only thing that came out. But even so, something has happened to Kirby. He had to admit it when Kirby didn't come back from the spaceship ride. He asked King Dedede and Bandana Dee, but they also didn't know what happened to Kirby. After that, Meta Knight went to Tiff. Meta Knight knocked on the door, but instead, Tiff's mother, Lady Like came out.

'Oh! Sir Meta Knight! Do you need anything?'

'May I speak to Tiff?' Meta Knight asked. 'It's about Kirby.'

Lady Like nodded and let him in. Tiff was at the table, reading a book she borrowed from the library. When she saw Meta Knight, she slammed the book shut.

'Sir Meta Knight! What's wrong?'

'Do you know where Kirby went?' Meta Knight questioned.

'He said he was going to go and see the stars up in space. Hasn't he come back?' Tiff looked worried.

Meta Knight nodded. 'Kirby said he'll come back at his afternoon snack time, but he hasn't come back, and it's dinner time. Something happened to him.'

'I'm sorry,' Tiff looked pale. 'I don't know either. Maybe you can ask Kabu?'

Meta Knight snapped his gloved hand. Why didn't he think of this before? 'Thank you, Tiff. I will go and ask Kabu.'

Meta Knight dashed off, and after about 8 minutes, he was at Kabu's place.

As soon as he arrived, Meta Knight started speaking. 'Kabu, do you know where Kirby is?'

'Kirby crashed onto another planet when he went on his spaceship,' Kabu opened his mouth. 'His spaceship is broken, but you will be able to find it when you use the spaceship detector.'

Meta Knight felt baffled. He what? But now, he knew where Kirby was. But Meta Knight knew he was in danger.

'Thank you, Kabu,' Meta bowed. 'See you soon.'

He ran into the darkness again, hoping he soon could find Kirby.