Chapter 6: No One Survives A Night In The Maze

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I laid on my back, watching above, seeing I was going up. 

I was in the box.

And it was moving upwards quickly.

~

Now, I sat in front of a computer, but my gaze wasn't on that. It was on two people who sat in front of me. 

Thomas...

And a girl...

Blue eyes, dark hair. She looks familiar.

"Y/n." Her voice echoed.

~

My view changed now. An older woman with blonde hair walked in front of me, while I still sat in the same spot.

"Wicked Is Good." The woman's voice rang through. "Don't make it easy on them."

~

I laid on something, my gaze looking at something above me. It was the girl again. Who is she?

"Y/n." Her voice echoed. "Everything's going to change."

~

My gaze was now on a familiar face that laid in a tub of water. They were banging on the glass, trying to break free.

"Wicked Is Good." A familiar voice rang through.

Thomas?

"Wicked Is Good." My voice echoed.

~

Doctors stood above me, masks covering the bottom of their faces. In the corner of my eye, I saw Thomas standing there, keeping his eyes on me. Tears laid on his cheeks. 

And the girl...

She stood behind him, staring at me with a small frown on her lips.

"Wicked Is Good." The woman's voice echoed again. "Y/n, you have to choose."

~

More doctors stood above me, studying me.

~

Then, that girl again, was staring right at me with her bright blue eyes.

~

Then Thomas appeared...

His eyes were glassy, tears laid on his cheeks.

"My baby sister."

~

Just then, my eyes opened, while I sat straight up, quietly gasping. I was back in the glade. I've been getting these dreams more and more now. 

But why?

What are they?

What do they mean?

So many questions, that I have no answers to. I need answers.

~

Later in the afternoon, I sat with Thomas and Chuck on a log. Chuck was carving something, while Thomas was talking, and I just stayed silent. Newt and Zart stood in front of us, working.

"But why would Alby go in the maze? I mean, he's not a runner." Thomas spoke.

"Things are different now. Alby went to retrace Ben's footsteps before sundown. Are you gonna help?" Newt answered, then asking.

"Okay. So he's gonna go back to where Ben was just stung-" Thomas ignored Newt's question.

"Alby knows what he's doing... alright?" Newt interrupted him. "He knows better than any of us."