Chapter 10: Planning

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

Y/n laid on a metal table, being pushed through a hallway. 

Then, water cover her whole view.

~

Ava Paige walked in-between the rows of kids, who sat in front of computers, pictures of the Gladers from the maze on the screens.

A boy came to view, a picture of two Gladers on the screen.

Then, another boy showed up, with a picture Chuck on his screen.

"Whose 'they'?" Y/n's voice echoed through.

A girl came into view, a woman bent down next to her, both looking through the computer, a Glader carrying something on the screen.

"Come on, let me show you around." Alby's voice echoed.

More and more kids came into Y/n's view, all looking at the computer screens.

Then, Ava came into view again, standing in-between the rows.

~

Teresa then came into Y/n's view, glancing up at her, smiling softly.

"Teresa..." Her voice went through. "Why are we doing this?"

Y/n looked up, meeting Teresa's blue eyes. Teresa held a small smile, glancing back down at her work, Y/n doing the same.

Then, Y/n looked back up, meeting Thomas' brown eyes.

"Thomas..." Her voice echoed. "Why?"

Y/n looked back down at her work, the screen showing Gally on it.

"Excellent, Y/n." Ava's voice rang through. "Come with me." Ava leaned down, her hand on Y/n's shoulder, whispering in her ear.

~

Doctors stood above Y/n, glancing up at each other, as she laid on a metal table, a sheet covering her naked body.

~

Teresa's face then showed, standing above the girl. She was shaking her head, words coming out of her mouth.

"Wicked isn't Good."

~

Y/n now stood in front of some screens, still wearing all white.

"Y/n." Ava Paige's voice echoed. "Wicked Is Good."

~

Y/n stood in front of tanks filled with water, her friends in them, banging on the glass.

First Minho.

Then Alby.

Then Gally.

Her eyes locked on her boyfriend, as Ava stood beside her, looking at the girl.

"You did this! I saw you!" Ben's voice echoed.

As Y/n kept her eyes on Gally, he was banging on the glass, trying to break free, trying to get air back in his lungs.

"I love you, Y/n!" Gally's voice echoed. "And I should've said it sooner."

~

"I can't keep watching them die." Y/n's voice echoed.

Y/n walked away from Thomas and Teresa, Thomas following his little sister, his arm wrapped around her shoulders, her head leaning on his shoulder.

Teresa stayed put, not moving at all, a small frown laying on her lips.

Finally, she woke up.

~