Chapter 8: Teresa

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I had walked out of the council hall, now walking to the homestead. As I was getting to my hammock, my gaze stopped on a familiar big figure sitting down on my hammock.

It was Gally.

Upon hearing my footsteps, he looked up, meeting my e/c eyes.

"Gally..." I breathed out.

He quickly stood up, stomping over to me, "Whose side are you on? Huh?"

I furrowed my brows, "What?"

"I'm your boyfriend. Thomas showed up here about two days ago, and you're already all over him!" He rose his voice.

A look of disgust showed upon my face. All these dreams I've been having. I'm hundred percent sure, that Thomas is my brother.

"I'm not choosing any side, Gally. But I mean, I may as well choose Thomas, because at least some of us, wanna get out of here!" I exclaimed in frusteration.

Gally scoffed, shaking his head, "Why would you wanna leave? We're home. And I'm here. Don't you wanna stay with me?" His voice softened at that last bit.

My gaze softened. "Of course I wanna stay with you. But Gally, I don't want to stay here forever."

He nodded, biting his lip, before starting to walk away. Before he could, I quickly grabbed him by the arm, then crashing my lips onto his when he was facing me. He tensed for a minute, but then kissed back, making our lips move together.

Both my hands cupped his cheeks, caressing them, while his arms snaked around my waist, his grip tightening. I moved one hand to his hair, running my fingers through it. I felt one of his hands move down to my butt, squeezing it, making me gasp, then his tongue sliding into my mouth. I could feel his little smirk against my lips.

Currently, all I could think about was Gally. He's my boyfriend, and has been for two years. We've never said it before but....

I love him.

And I'm scared.

I'm scared, that something will happen to him. Or that he'll make me choose between him or my brother, Thomas, at least...

I think he's my brother.

~

After a little while, I was still in the homestead. Trying to think all this stuff through. Thomas could be my brother.

And that girl.

I have no idea who she is, but she looks familiar. And it didn't help when she woke up, said my name, then going unconscious again. I'm sure that she's the girl from my dreams.

As I was in my thoughts, I saw someone above me, looking down at me. Actually, two people above me. I sat up, just to see Jeff and Clint there. They were both breathing heavily, like they had sprinted towards me or something.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's the, uhh..." Jeff started, out of breath.

"It's the girl." Clint finished, gulping, also out of breath.

"Is she awake?" I asked, quickly getting to my feet.

"You can say that." Jeff said.

I ran towards the middle of the Glade, seeing Chuck, Thomas, and Minho. Chuck was laughing, his hands on his hips, and Thomas and Minho stayed quiet, but I could tell Minho was quietly laughing, too.

"Chuck, guys, what's going on?" I questioned them.

Chuck pointed to the watch tower, making me turn my head to it, seeing a lot of commotion going on, "Girls are awesome."