~~7~~

(Soft Boy, Wilbur Soot, non-official music video, this song isn't released yet and it's probably not gonna sound like this but anyways, don't start playing it yet, you'll know when to start)

~~~Clay's POV~~~

I smiled as I watched Tubbo and Tommy argue over something stupid, Techno sitting next to me, having a conversation with Wilbur and Niki, the latter sitting on Wilbur's lap. 

Cute ass couple. 

Nick, as usual, was nowhere to be found, he'd been like this all week and it hurt me to see him like this, but I knew he needed space. The Trio were outside, dancing to some music with Fundy and George. 

Stuff like this happens all the time- the party's- even though we were in this game, stuck here for God knows how long, we were still able to almost enjoy ourselves. It was unspoken between us all, but we were all together, and we know some of us might not make it out, and so we try to have the time of our lives, so that if we really do... die.. we will have at least had some fun with each other before we do. Our base was now massive, with farms, a 5 story house, and it was all lit up, meaning we were safe here. 

No mobs. 

No danger. 

Safety.

I zoned back into the conversation that Techno, Niki and Will were having, and Will was smiling slightly, while Niki was full out grinning, and Techno was urging him to... Sing, apparently.

"C'mon Will!" Techno said, smiling more, Will shook his head smiling wider, and Niki rolled her eyes. Smirking, she leaned in, and whispered in his ear for a few seconds. 

Wilbur Soot went red. 

She got off his lap and went to sit on a bar stool and looked at him expectantly. 

Will stood up, still red, sighed, and walked up the stairs to his and Niki's room, coming back a few moments later with his guitar.

Yes, a guitar, things that weren't in minecraft could still be crafted here- there was so much more crafting recipes. We had found this out after Tubbo and Tommy had come back from a dungeon with a massive book, full of new recipes. So, Wilbur now had a guitar- it wasn't all that hard to make to be honest. 

He glared at Niki sheepishly and beckoned to us to go outside, Tommy, Tubbo, George, Fundy, and The Trio were already here, laughing and enjoying themselves. 

Will sighed in exasperation and Niki grinned at him, walking over to the jukebox and stopping the music, Tommy looked up and started yelling. But as he saw Will getting up on the stage we had made with his guitar, he stopped. 

I made my way over to George, he was in the far corner sitting in a chair, he'd zoned out, I sat next to him but he didn't seem to notice yet, I studied his features for a bit while Wilbur set himself up. 

His face was illuminated by the moonlight and the coloured lights around us, the greens, blues and pinks were doing wonders for his already gorgeous skin. His black and white glasses were sitting on his silky chocolate brown hair. He didn't have armor on, but a leather jacket with many pockets (and probably some knives hiding in there too) over his signature blue top. The brown pants he was wearing outlined his legs... nicely, and the grey strap-up combat boots with a knife slotted into each other them topped it off nicely. His brown eyes were reflecting the coloured lights, but they were glassy, as if he was half asleep. 

"George?" 

He jumped and looked at me going for a knife before realising what was happening.

I instantly freaked out-