~~1~~

I ran.  

Spamming the space bar as I did, hoping to all hell that Dream wasn't as close as I thought he was. 

Clicking F5 for a moment and going into third person, I found out I was very, very wrong. Dream was right behind me, we were in a birch forest, and as I was wearing my colour-blind glasses, Dream's signature bright green skin with a smiley face stood out among the darker more dull greens and whites of the trees around him.

"C'MERE GEORGEE~"

I shrieked slightly as dream punched me with a diamond axe, doing five hearts, but also giving me a boost. 

Right into a tree. 

I yelled again, and tried desperately to escape, but Dream was already on me and dealing a ton of hearts. I turned around to block, but instead just sneaked, realising my shield was broken, Dream cackled and hit my with an iron sword, I away ran again on half a heart.

I began to stutter as I saw the ocean, knowing Dream had a boat and I didn't- "D-dream we can t-talk about this.."

"Oh Georgie Worgieee~" Dream sang in glee.

Bad and Sapnap, sitting in the call with Dream and I, were watching us play raptly. This wasn't a stream, nor would it become a video- it was just for fun. We had planned to do a manhunt practice, but it ended up just being a fun thing where it was just every man for themselves.

"AHHHHH-" I screamed as Dream jumped down from the tree and killed me. "CLAY YOU ASSHOLE!!" 

"YESSSS! SUCK IT BITCH!" Dream yelled as I banged my desk, and my cat mewed and zipped out of the room.

"Hey! Language!" Bad yelled, irritated at us. Dream and I chorused apologies to Darryl and logged out of the game and team-speak, going to discord and stating a video call with the four of us.

Dream, as usual didn't have his camera on, which pissed me off. 

Why can't I see his face? Sapnap's seen him... I thought, hurt at Dream's choice.

"GG, my friends, you played well," Dream said, "But not well enough." He teased, making us scoff and roll our eyes. 

"Whatever, Clay, maybe your IQ is high, and you're good at minecraft, but when it comes to looks," Sapnap smirked, "I, am the king."

We all laughed, "Well, I haven't seen Dream, but I'm sure he's a good looking little muffin." Said Darryl wholesomely. 

"Thanks Bad, I can assure all of you, I am gorgeous." Dream joked, making us all laugh more. 

"How big is your ego Dream.. Geez." Muttered Sapnap.

"Dreammmyy why don't you just show us what you look like?" I said, pouting, normally my nagging worked on him, but I know on this topic it wouldn't, he was stubborn about showing his face, and I kinda get why Sapnap's seen it, they've known each other for years- around ten or eleven, so I guess it's fair...

Still hurts a bit though.

"...Georgy? Gogy? George!" I registered to someone- Sapnap- calling my name, and I dragged myself out of my thoughts.

"Huh- what?" Darryl giggled as I stuttered. "Sorry I zoned out for a second there- What'd you say?"

"I asked if you're free anytime this month, us four really need to meet up in real life. I've known ya'll for so long and you're all awesome but I just wanna give ya'll a big hug y'know?" Nick said in his Texan accent.

"Oh... Yeah, I mean I'm kinda always free to be honest, all I do is go for walks, shopping, work out, and record and edit videos so- yeah." I replied.

"You work out George? That's hot- do you have abs?" Dream flirted.

I blushed as Nick and Darryl laughed, and I could almost see (Well not quite but anyway) Dream smirking as I hid my melting face in my hands,

"Oh my god.. You're so stupid." I mutter.

"I will take that as a compliment and say thanks Georgie Worgie." He said humbly.

"Don't call me that you idiot." I looked up and glared at the camera, making everyone laugh.

"Love you toooo~" He sang.

That right there. 

Three words.

Sent me blushing. 

Gave me butterflies.

Made me so very joyful and sad at the same time.

Joyful because I feel loved.

Sad because he means it platonically.

Still though.

"OOooOoOo Gogy is literally blushing you guys-" Bad remarked, grinning as he did. 

"I am not!" I denied, to only look at my face on the screen to see that I was.

We all just laughed again.

Our conversation lasted late into the night, it was casual and entertaining, I was never happier than when I was with these three people. I mean, I've never really been with them, but speaking to them, hearing their voices and laughs and caring comments made me feel safe, and not as alone as I normally feel when it's just me and Luke. 

"...Yeah see you guys later, get some sleep 'cause it's late." Bad said, leaving the call and going offline. 

"Bye guys- Love youu." Said Sapnap, also leaving. 

"Haha... Goodnight George." Dream said, and for some reason I was blushing as I left the call, as I went to bed and turned out the lights.

I had no idea why.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~