~~3~~

~~~George's POV~~~

It was dark, and my head felt foggy- And I could hear sounds but they were muffled, as if my head was underwater.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I felt my senses come back to me.

Smell first. 

Grass... Bushes and flowers, like I was outside... the smell that most males gave off- Sweat, blood and salt, hidden under a layer or so of cologne. 

Then taste, and hooolyy shittt, I wish it hadn't come back because it tastes like two somethings crawled into my mouth, took a shit, died and then decomposed. I could also sense the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. 

Then the ability to feel came back.

And I registered to one thing.

Everything hurt.

I groaned loudly, and the sounds that had been muffled earlier became clearer, and I could hear someone calling my name. 

"...George? George are you okay?!" 

It... sounded like... Clay..

I opened my eyes slightly, and was greeted with bright blinding light, and I tried to move my arm to cover my eyes, but that only triggered more pain.

I felt strong hands at me back, helping me sit up, and I managed to rub my eyes and open them. 

I blinked a few times, allowing my eyes adjust to the light.

"George? Are you okay George?" Someone said to my left. I looked around, still processing what I was seeing. 

I was indeed outside- as I had guessed- sitting in a field of flowers and trees, there were animals around, a river to my right, and some mountains in the distance, capped with pure white snow. Birds flew overhead. But the beautiful landscape wasn't what was capturing my attention. 

No, it was the people in it. 

The first thing that startled me was that I saw Nick just appear in front of me out of thin air, wearing what looked to be the same things he wears in his fanart- similar to his Minecraft skin so many people knew him by. His hair seemed longer, and his eyes were blue-grey. A white bandanna was wrapped around his head.

I looked around, seeing someone with bright pink short hair and... pig ears poking out from beneath a golden crown standing alone. A woman with brown hair with blonde highlights was talking to a man with brown hair who was wearing a beanie and a yellow sweater, and a brunette with orange fox ears and a tail?! 

 I could see two younger boys sitting under a tree, one with blond hair and one brown, both worried and tense. 

Near the river there were three people, one seemed to have freakin' demon horns and a forked tail, he was wearing a black hoodie, another had a blindfold over his eyes and black hair, the other had dark brown hair and was wearing a bright blue beanie and a matching hoodie.

And finally, to my left, there was a man with dirty blond hair, wearing a green hoodie with a black smile on it. His skin was tan and he had black jeans on, but the one thing that confused me was that he was wearing a white mask that covered his face with another smile akin to the one on his hoodie.

The it clicked. 

Nick, Techno, Niki, Will, Fundy, Tommy, Tubbo, Daryll, Vincent, Zak, and finally,

Clay. 

It all clicked. 

We were all on the SMP at the same time.