Intro/Description

Hey lovelies, I'm back with the intro of the story. Hope you like it. 🥰

"Not just an Attraction"

•Intro/Deacription•

A girl, who was living al her life in a hell. Her stepfather killed her mother and she doesn't knows what he did to her brother, and now he treats her like a slave. She is abused, she is suffering a lot.

Unexpectedly, her stepfather finally gave her a chance to go out and study in college. Till now, she was studying in online classes, hiding her face. But now she had the freedom to go out, to make friends, and to study.

One day, the girl was going out to buy her stationary. And her stepfather didn't had any complains, so she went out promising him that she won't run away.

But in the way she was hit by a car. She had got a deep cut in her head, due to which she lost her memory. Not much, she remembers everything but then she doesn't remembers anyone's face which she saw when she was 14 years old. Sadly, she forgot her mother's and brother's face.

Her stepfather had allowed her to study, but still he used to abuse her, beat her.
Finally the day came, when she going to college for studies. And she was living there itself. So she was happy.

But she was nervous too. She wasn't the old goofy, bubbly and happy girl. Now she was a silent girl who doesn't believes anyone easily.

It was her first day, of the college. She was having a great starting, until the badboy, the king of the college made a decision to claim her as his.

She had just got out of a hell. Will she fall into another hell here?

To know,
Stay Tuned.

Thank you
Hope you like it.
Love you all.
Byee.
~Anne 👻