Chapter 2

Hey lovelies, I'm back with the chapter. Hope you like it. 🥰

"Not just an Attraction"

•Chapter 2•

Avneet's POV
Right now it's lunch time and we are sitting in the canteen. I had a great time in class, I met faisu and he is very nice. And he is our friend now.

Mahi: Guys, remeber ? We have 3 assignments to do.

Avu/Faisu: yeah! We will do it after eating.

Reem: please nooo!!! Lunch time pei toh padhai mat karo.

Avu: what will we do, if not studies?

Reem: there is manyy more things to do, except studies.

Mahi: aacha ok! Today is the first day na, so let's just not study today.

Reem: hushh!! Thank god.

Faisu: let's just roam the college today.

Mahi: okiee, we will show you the college.

[Important: everyone is in 2nd year. Avneet and faisu are newbie, and others are there from the 1st year only.]

After the eating our lunch, we were roaming around but then suddenly I heard someone scream.

??: HOW DARE YOU ?

After that shout, everything went silent. All the peoples became statue. And as I and everyone turned around, we saw a boy catching another boy by his color.

??: HOW DARE YOU SPILL COFFEE ON ME?

I looked at his shirt, and there was few droplets of coffee. Why is he shouting soo much, it's not that his shirt is drenched by the coffee.

I just ignore it, and pulled my friends along and went outside. I don't like violence, and I hate those peoples who do that.
______________

Siddharth's POV
I was walking in the corridor, when suddenly a boy bumped into me, and his coffee fell on my shirt.
HOW DARE HE?

Sid: HOW DARE YOU?

I shouted and caught him by his color. He was shivering because of fear, he should be scared of me.

Sid: HOW DARE YOU SPILL COFFEE ON ME?

I again shouted and this time he said sorry with his shivery voice.

Sid: you should get a punishment.

Boy: no... no p...please !!

He said shivering, cause everyone knows, what kind of punishment I give. 😏

Sid: How dare you deny me? Now just wait and watch.

I said and throwed him to the ground. And then started walking towards my gang.
______________

Avneet's side

Avu: who is he? And why was he shouting soo much?

Reem: he is the king of the college. And a total badboy and playboy.

Avu: why doesn't anyone complain about him?

Faisu: ladkiya toh hay hei diwani usspe, and even his father is principal's friend. So no one dares to complain.

Avu: b...

She was cut by Reem.

Reem: leave it na cupcake. Let's goo.

She said and then they all went to roam the college.
_____________

Siddharth's Side

They are in the canteen right now.