Character Sketch (part:2)

Hey lovelies, I'm back with the character sketch. Hope you like it. 🥰

"Not just an Attraction"

•Character Sketch• (part:2)

Priya Nigam priyaxsidneet
Sister of Siddharth Nigam. She is a very kind soul, but is rude to each and every girl who is dating sidd or flirting with him cause she thinks that they are with him just for fame. And that's true also. She is a chocolate lover. She loves shopping. And she loves her family and friends a lottt.

SIDD's GANG

Deepak joshi
Bff of Siddharth. The third leader of the group after Sid and priya. He is the only person after priya with whom Sid is not rude and is himself. He is very flirtatious guy, but he knows his limits. He is a orphan so he stays with sidd and the group in their "Friend mansion". Gym partner of Siddharth. He is very rude towards stranger, but good to close friends.

Arhaan Khan
One of the group member. He is a sweet guy to his close ones and rude to strangers. Is a love sick puppy. 😂 He loves his girlfriend aka arishfa a lottttt. And can do anything for her.

Arishfa Khan
One of the group member. She is the lady version of arhaan. Loves dancing. Loves shopping. Shopping partner of priya.

Dev joshi
One of the group member. He is a very sweet boy. And he isn't rude to anyone. Has a secret crush on someone. He loves her, but scared to propose.

Jannat Zubair
One of the group member. Is sweet and kind. But if you mess with her you'll see her baddest side. Calls all the boys of the group as bhai.

Jaijeet Singh
He is bff of Siddharth. He is the one who can make everyone smile when they are sad. He makes lame jokes. And loves to flirt but he always fails. 😂
___________

FUTURE GANG OF AVNEET

Mahi Rao (the second admin)

Smaller sister of  Reem. She is a goofy and kind girl. A book warm. Loves reading and writing. Loves shopping. Loves music and is a very very very good singer.
(In real life also, she is a very very very good singer)

Reem Rao
Big sister of Mahi. A goffy, bubbly and king girl. Hates studies. But passes the exams with great marks. Loves coffee. And she plays piano very beautifully.

Faisal Shaikh
A good looking and kind guy. He is also a book worm. He is very sweet. He loves acting, and wants to be a actor.
______________

IMPORTANT POINTS

• dev and deepak aren't siblings.
•deepak is only orphan in siddharths group.
•the group's parents are business partner. And as they've gone out of country they live in their friend mansion.
•faisu is not the sibling of reema (Reem+Mahi)
•mahi and reem are the daughter of the second most famous business man but they want to hide their identity, that's why they are living in the dorms and are using public transports. But they do have a scooter.

That's it for now.
I'll start the chapters tomorrow.
Are you excited?

Thank you.
Hope you like it.
Love you all.
Bye.
~ Anne 👻