Chapter 9

Hey lovelies, I'm back with the chapter. Hope you like it. 🥰

"Not just an Attraction"

•Chapter 9•

Sid's POV
I looked back and saw the most beautiful girl standing there. She is looking soo hot. Is she thinking to kill me with her looks.

They came towards her, and babygirl stood between me and priya. I bent over to her ear and whispered;

Sid: You're looking soo hot and beautiful.

She blushed and said thanku. She looks soo cute while blushing.

Arhan: ok guys, now as everyone is here let's go.
He said and everyone nodded.

Reem: in what will we go?

Deep: we will go in respective cars.

Jai: yeah: Reem, and Arily can come with me. Priya, dev and Mahi can go with deep. And Avu you can go with Jan.

(I forgot to show Jan's pic yesterday. I'll show it here now. And, faisu isn't going to club) (Swipe)

Sid: No need! Avu will come with me!!
He said quickly.

Jan: then why should I go alone? I'll come with you both.
Said Jan even though she knows his answer.

Sid: Jan, you know that I don't let anyone sit in my car and bike except priya.

Jan: Avu... priya hai kya? She is your sister?😏

Sid: No she isn't my sister. And I won't allow anyone sit in my car except Avu and priya.

Jan: Aacha aacha, I was just joking. 😂 I'll go in my bike.

She said and everyone went to club.
__________________________

Skip Time
Avu, Sid, and all the other members are seen sitting in one of the table in the club. They are doing nothing, just talking. When suddenly priya spoke.

Priya: excuse me, I need to talk to Avu.
She said and pulled Avu, not waiting for anyone's respond.
She took her to the women's washroom.

Avu: what happened Priya?
Priya: Avni, I need to talk to you about something very important. I don't want you to get in trouble.

Priya's POV

Avu: what's the matter priya?

Priya: Don't stay near Bhai !! Please

Avu: I didn't get you!

Priya: I said, Don't stay near my brother Siddharth. Please
I said and joined my hand.
Not in a pleading way.

Avu: I am nit going near him.

Priya: no need to say anything avni. I'm seeing you, you didn't denied to go with bhai in his car, neither you denied to sit beside bhai. I know your intentions, so stop. I will never let you be successful in this.

Avu: I am not getting you.

Priya: why do you pretend to be soo innocent yaar. Sometimes, I also get confused, I should belief you or not!!

(Avu who wasn't understanding anything, didn't spoke a word)

Priya: Avni, Don't stay near bhai. Please. I know you don't love him, it's just a act. To get famous and get attentions.

Avu: what are you saying priya. I don't love your brother. I see him as my friend, that's it. And it's never gonna change.

Priya: Reallyyyyy?? 🤩