The Hideout

The league of villains stood before the rather small Y/N. They looked intimidating and scary. The one with the hand on his face said nothing but stared deep into Y/N's soul. Y/N fell back and stared up at the villains before him terrified out of his mind. The one with deep purple scars growled "Should we kill him boss?" he asked. The leader, the blue haired one with the hand attached to his face, was quiet for a moment. "No, he could be useful." he said in his scratchy voice. He signaled for Kurogiri, and he teleported them all back to the LOV headquarters.

Y/N looked around expecting some sort of dump, but instead it was a clean bar with a couch and gaming area. He was scared but the room wasn't bad, maybe this is what he needed to get away from his normal life. He was quiet as they watched him waiting for him to yell for the heroes, but he didn't he just watched them quietly.

"I have a question." said the boss "would you join us, helping us shape this world to help the ones who are cast aside by those so-called heroes" he asked. Y/N looked at him surprised and considering they didn't try to hurt him in any way like everyone else, he nodded showing he agreed. He slowly got up off the ground. "What's your quirk?" the magical looking guy said. Y/N froze and looked up at him scared they would throw him out or hurt him if he wasn't useful enough. The boss known as Tomura Shigaraki spoke up, "you don't need to answer that." he said as he scratched his neck.

Y/N sighed in relief. A blond haired girl walked over to him. "Hi, I'm Himiko Toga! Come on I'll show you around!" she said excited to have another member around. Y/N hesitantly followed her as she showed him whose room was whose and where he would be sleeping as well. "we normally hang out in the main room and play video games, but shiggy doesn't really join us often." she sighed "He likes to play but he gets stressed out with all the villain work. I think he just needs someone to help him balance it all." she said calmly. Y/N watched her wondering why she was telling all of this to him.

"Kurogiri is the bartender, that's where you will find him most of the time, Shiggy is normally in his room doing whatever he does, Spinner, Dabi and I are normally in the main room, and most likely are challenging each other to see who can drink the most or win the most games, y'know dumb shit like that." She giggled. Y/N watched her and smiled a bit, not a big smile just enough so she could tell he was listening. 

Then Toga continued just when you thought she was done running that mouth of hers. "But you're not forced to do anything you don't want to, and we only have a few rules. Number One, Be careful around the boss. He can be a bit twitchy and he accidentally destroys things all the time. We haven't found anything that could help with it though." She sighed, just wanting to help her fellow villains.

 Y/N looked at her like there was an obvious solution but he didn't say anything still not used to being here yet. Toga didn't notice and continued on with the rules. "The next one is obvious, don't go giving the hideouts base location away, even if you don't know where we are right now. But you are allowed to go out and do whatever. We all do that sometimes to get away from it all. I'm sure Tomura would prefer you to stay here for the next three day just to make sure we can trust you." Y/N nodded, understanding the terms so far. In every moment he was here Y/N could tell something about this group was different from the ones on tv, they always seemed evil but in reality they just wanted to help make this world somewhat better to live in, a rebellion of the heroes if you will.

Toga smiled at him "Ok, The third rule is you're responsible for your own room and living space, if something gets messy and it's not in your room Kurogiri is most likely going to clean it. He's like the mother of the group, if you need help or someone to talk to. He's your guy." She smiled seeing you didn't exactly mind being here.

 "Oh and one more thing, Shiggy wants information from you, that's why he brought you here with us. Take the next few days to settle in and get comfortable around the rest of us, Shiggy might not be as nice with that though. He normally wants things done right away, so I'm not sure what he will do with you." she sighed "well have fun" she smiled and went back to the main room, leaving you to your thoughts. Y/N went into the room he was given and looked around. It was surprisingly nice, Better than what the heroes even gave him.

The walls were brick like the rest of the building and there was a dark gray carpet. A bed sat in the corner of the room, with a desk beside it and near the door was a bookshelf. 'A perfect place for sketchbooks' he thought to himself and he checked out the room. There was a small window but there were blinds over it.