Nightmares

It's been a few days since Y/N joined the league. He has gotten a bit more comfortable around everyone, but that didn't stop the nightmares from appearing. Y/N didn't have a lot of things in his room. Kurogiri gave him a notebook to write down information since he refused to speak. Y/N sat at his desk and wrote down everything he knew about U.A from being there only a few weeks, it wasn't much but he hoped the boss would be happy with it.

When he was done writing everything down he took the notebook back to Kurogiri. Kurogiri was behind the bar like usual, drying a wine glass. When he heard Y/N approaching he turned to him. "Good morning Y/N" he said. Y/N nodded, again not being comfortable enough to speak. He handed the notebook to Kurogiri who took it. "Thank you, I'm sure the boss will appreciate this." He smiled and watched as Y/N nodded to him again and walked back to the safety of his room.

He sat on his bed and decided to draw, he put on his headphones and put on music from his phone. He got his sketchbook and decided to draw what he remembered of his bunny, he opened his photos to find a good reference photo. He finished the bunny within an hour but decided to keep drawing since it calmed him down. He ended up drawing the boss. When he noticed what he was actually drawing he sighed and closed the sketchbook and placed it back on the bookshelf. He took his headphones off and put his phone on its charger that toga so kindly got for him.

Y/N layed back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He thought back to his sister and all the nightmares he had. Every time he had one he would wake up crying, and sometimes he would even scream from them. He hoped no one would hear or notice. But someone did notice, and that someone didn't know why Y/N was having these nightmares, but he got them too.

Y/N heard soft footsteps outside his door. There was a knock, Y/N stared at the door for a minute wondering if he was in trouble. He slowly got up and walked over to the door. When he opened the door, he saw Shigaraki walking back to the bar. There was a backpack on the ground in front of the door. Y/N looked back to Shigaraki and smiled slightly wondering what was in this backpack. He took the backpack inside the room and closed the door. Then he walked over to the bed and looked at the backpack.

 It was black with dark gray accents on it, a small piece of paper was attached to the handle. Y/N read the small note that said 'For Y/N'. He unzipped the backpack and looked inside. There were at least 4 sets of clothing, a new sketchbook, a few empty notebooks, and a bunny plush. Y/N saw the white bunny plush that looked exactly like the one he had. He picked it up and cuddled it close to his chest. 'How did they know?' he thought to himself 'Maybe a lucky guess?' or was there more to the great Tomura Shigaraki.