His Voice

so I said I could give little questions and I have decided I will do that. I will put the questions in when I finish the story. I will also delete this message. 

~~~~~~~

As soon as they got back to the base Tomura acted like nothing happened but Y/N wanted to know why some leader of a great villain organization wanted to help him out of anyone he could have chosen. Y/N thought it wasn't a big deal at first but he just couldn't stop thinking about the way Tomura held him. Never once did he feel a hand on his body, it was only the arm. This was weird to him because he noticed how Tomura would handle the others and different objects. He would always touch them but keep one finger off of the object or person. The way he held Y/N not once did he put a hand on him, instead it was like he wanted to protect him. Y/N wanted answers, but there was one problem he had to speak.

Y/N looked over at the boss who was sitting at the bar again and slowly walked over to him. He took a deep breath and nervously tapped him on the shoulder. Tomura lifted his head and turned to look at him with a blank expression. Y/N looked at him with an almost childish like expression, he gently tugged on his shirt a bit as he tried to get Tomura to follow him. Tomura stared at Y/N in confusion and watched as he walked into the hall with the rooms. Y/N did a motion for him to follow and he finally got the hint and followed Y/N into his bedroom. "Did you need something?" Tomura asked confused, but not expecting an answer. Y/N finally took off the mask that Toga gave him and threw it onto the desk.

Y/N looked back at Tomura and was quiet for a moment trying to figure out how to word his question without sounding stupid. "W-why did you....save...me?" His voice was quiet and raspy from not speaking in so long. Tomura was the one being quiet now. He wasn't even sure why he did it. Was it just an instinct...no, he never acted like that with the other villains. Y/N waited for his answer and the long pause was giving him anxiety. He thought he touched a nerve and backed away into the corner. Tomura saw that and spoke up quickly. "I did it cause i don't want to lose another league member." He said and turned halfway to the door. "And besides...you're useful, I saw what you did and I liked it. You just need one thing." He said and looked back at Y/N. He looked up from the floor and up into Tomura's amazing face as he spoke again. "You need a good partner that you can trust. You can pick who it is. Having a partner will help you in those situations. Your quirk works best with a team." He said, and with that, Y/N felt his world crash again.

Someone to trust, he could barely trust himself. How was he going to trust someone else. Tomura then left without another word, he decided to get another drink from Kurogiri and stay away from people, while Y/N thought about this partner idea. Toga wouldn't work, she left him to die and was too focused on blood to notice anything else. Kurogiri is always with Tomura, so he is out as well. Dabi wanted to kill him the first time he saw him, and the others don't seem like the type to have partners. The only one who he could somewhat trust was the guy who saved him. Y/N shook the thought away, no way would Tomura want to be his partner. He sighed and grabbed his sketchbook and began to think it over as he drew the forest and the cliff. He just wanted to be happy and content with at least one thing in his life.