Partners

(This picture was edited by my friend.)

The next few days were calm with not much going on. Y/N still had to pick his partner but his mind kept traveling back to one person in particular, and no one else in the league would be just as suitable. They were either too emotionally weird or unstable and others just didn't like him. So today was the day that Y/N decided to ask Tomura to be his partner. Maybe not today though, It was really late and Tomura was probably asleep by now. Y/N didnt get alot of sleep, he had too many nightmares to count. Y/N stayed awake waiting for the hours to pass by to morning. Everything was silent, except for the occasional car passing by the building.

There was suddenly a crash in another room. Y/N jumped and couldn't move out of fear for a few moments. Once Y/N got back into his senses he got up and walked to where the noise was. Crash. It happened again. What was making this noise. As he got closer to Tomura's door it kept getting louder. Y/N knocked on the door. No response. He tried again, still nothing. "Boss?" He said,"Are you ok?" He asked timidly. When there was no response for the third time he went inside only to find the room a mess and a crying Tomura on his bed. He didn't look up. He just sat there with tears streaming down his face. Y/N went over and sat next to him.

Y/N noticed his next was bleeding again and went to get bandages for him. Tomura didn't care. A few minutes later he came back and wrapped Tomura's neck carefully. He tried to push him away because of the irritation he felt from it. Y/N only scolded him for that. When Y/N was done he pulled Tomura close and kinda held him expecting him to pull away or tell him to leave. He didn't do anything except for leaning into the touch of Y/N. His panicked breathing turned into calm and relaxed. Y/N kept holding him the rest of the night and eventually fell asleep next to Tomura.

The both of them slept without nightmares for the first time in a long time. They woke up long after the sun rose, it was 10 in the morning and Y/N looked over at Tomura, who was still asleep. When Tomura finally woke up a few minutes later he looked over at Y/N, and immediately remembered what happened last night. "Thank you." He muttered quietly only enough so Y/N could hear him. He gave Y/N a small beautiful smile and Y/N smiled back. "Your Welcome." He responded just as quietly. Tomura sat up and felt the irritation on his neck, forgetting about the bandages. Y/N quickly pulled his hand away. Tomura looked at him with a slightly annoyed face, but kept his hand away anyway.

Y/N took Tomura's hand in his and just held it. It made him feel safe. Tomura watched him carefully, being careful not to move a finger. He didn't want to hurt him in any way. Y/N looked up at him and noticed he was tensely staring at their hands. "It's ok, I know you wont hurt me." He said and gently kissed his cheek before hiding in his hoodie. Tomura froze at the sudden action but pulled Y/N onto his lap and kissed him, right on the lips. Y/N stopped to process what was happening, but once he did he kissed him back happily. Tomura pulled away and smiled at the cute thing in his lap. Y/N blushed at his amazing face.

"Please be my partner...?" Y/N said to him. He smirked a bit, "I can be more than that if you want me to be." He held Y/N close to his chest being protective over him. Y/N blushed again at this man's slyness and nodded. Tomura smiled, "So you'll be my boyfriend?" he asked kinda in the same tone as when he just won a video game. Y/N nodded and smiled at this cute man, happy to have him in his life.