The Mission

Y/N was nervous and it must have shown since Toga gave him a reassuring smile. She has been a great friend to Y/N ever since he got here. He could have been quirkless and she wouldn't care. Toga liked this new member of the league, only in a best friend kind of way. She still liked Izuku just a little too much. Standing on the cliff, the villains awaited Tomura's command. Toga stood next to Y/N and when their leader finally gave the signal she took ahold of his hand and ran into the forest with the others. Y/N struggled to keep up with her and eventually gained his footing, he looked at her like she was crazy. Toga gave him a sheepish smile and walked the rest of the way to the camp. "Oh I can't wait to see my Izu-kun!" She would say. The entire walk was her talking about this Izuku boy and it was starting to get annoying. Despite that Y/N kept his thoughts to himself, but mentally groaned at how he got stuck with her.

All his thoughts came to a halt as they now faced a few students from the class. Toga giggled when she saw the green haired boy that she kept rambling about. Y/N facepalmed mentally as he watched her. Suddenly she ran forward with her knives and started to slash at anything that moved. Y/N stood frozen unsure of what to do.Then there was fire in front of him and as he looked up he saw a red and white haired male. Y/N jumped back in surprise and terror. The boy used ice and froze Y/N to the ground  as he was unable to react. He was trapped and didn't know what to do. He gulped and looked at the boy, who he recognized as Shoto Todoroki and used his quirk, sending the male into a full out panic attack without being able to move. The flames around Y/N died down to small smoldering grass and leaves. 

The ice was cold around his ankles, and he could feel himself coming to his limit. Toga was too focused on the other students to notice Y/N and even if she did, she wouldn't be able to do much. Y/N's overuse was blindness and deafness, he could feel himself slipping into that dreaded darkness. He could only use his quirk for a few minutes before he would slip into this unwanted darkness. Y/N was scared of what would happen, of not knowing what's around him. He took a good last look at the panicking Todoroki in front of him before he released his quirk and fell into the silent black ocean of darkness. It felt like death, comforting but also terrifying. Y/N was still standing as he felt the cold ice from his enemy crawl up his body. 

The one thing Y/N didn't know was that Tomura was still on the cliff with Kurogiri watching the attack unfold as the students panicked and the teachers fought back. He could see the forest burning with the blue flames of Dabi, then he saw the bright orange flames if someone else. He watched for a few minutes, the flames died down. He was confused, he knew Y/N and Toga went in that direction, and if Y/N had the ability to extinguish flames that would be useful. There was something in his gut that told him to go down the cliff. He didn't know what was happening exactly but he listened to his inner feelings and had Kurogiri teleport him down to Y/N. He took a good look at what was going on and told Kurogiri to get Compress. Kurogiri nodded and obeyed  his boss. 

Y/N couldn't move from the ice and when he felt the ice stop crawling over his body he wondered what was happening and he tried not to show his fear. When he felt the ice disappear and when he could move again he knelt to the ground hoping to feel more at ease with his surroundings. He felt an arm touch him and he flinched away from it. There was a pause then the arm reached out again and pulled him into someone's body

Tomura called out to him and soon realized what happened. Y/N used his quirk and his overuse has taken effect. Y/N couldn't hear him or see him, so he pulled him close into a warm hug. His body was cold from the ice. Tomura looked up and saw that Compress arrived to help. He captured the two students easily with those crystal pearls he uses. Tomura could feel Y/N struggling in his grip, but he held him close and refused to let go. He wasn't going to let him get caught by the heroes. Tomura could feel that Y/N was panicking and didn't like it. He knew that he didn't know who was holding you. He wanted him to feel safe but that wouldn't happen until Y/N could see and hear again.

Y/N's vision and hearing slowly came back after a few more minutes. He looked around quickly as Tomura loosened his grip on him. Tomura was watching the small male in his arms, and Y/N was looking back at him. He soon relaxed and let the leader hold him.Once all the villains gathered to the area. Tomura helped Y/N stand, then looked at Kurogiri and ordered him to take them back to the base as the heroes were running to them to try and capture them. 

**So i have an idea to make this a bit interesting. At the end of the chapters i could put a question about the leader of the league and see if you get it right. The awnser would be at the beginning of the next chapter. So what do you guys think?**