The New Outfit

Tomura sat at his usual place at the bar. By now it has been a week since Y/N joined the league and he wanted to test his abilities and loyalty to this small organization of villains. A small level attack on U.A would do but he figured they would be able to take Y/N from them again. Tomura would not have that. Over the last week, even if neither of them really talked to each other, Tomura grew to like this quiet and smart player of his. He found out the students of class 1-A were going to be doing another training camp thing. This would be the perfect opportunity to test Y/N.

Tomura scratched his neck and told Kurogiri to call a meeting. He nodded and teleported the LOV members to the main room. Everyone was getting restless from not attacking anything in the last week. "What are we doing here?" Growled Dabi, his arm crossed over his chest. Tomura waited till everyone was paying attention, then finally he decided to speak. "We will be attacking the hero course students again, be ready." He said and looked over at Y/N. "You're coming too. I still don't know what your quirk is, but this better go well." He said and dismissed them.

Y/N was just getting used to the base and other villains here, then Tomura had to throw that on him. Going on a mission to attack U.A this was going to be difficult, especially since his quirk wasn't that strong, but the drawbacks of it were pretty bad. Blindness and being deaf, you might as well lose the rest of your senses as well. Once he uses an anxiety attack on someone for too long, he would be lost in the dark without sound. Y/N was thinking of how he could help without using it, he was convinced they would leave him for dead if he messed up, or was too weak to handle this. He sighed and laid down on his bed. The only thing he could do was use his quirk, prepare for the drawbacks, and hope he wouldn't be left behind.

Toga knocked on the door and called out to Y/N. "Come on, let's get you a proper villain outfit." She giggled being very excited about this. Y/N sighed and opened the door, he didn't have much time to react as she grabbed his wrist and dragged him to her own room. She pulled out a few masks and black cloaks for him to try on. He watched as she pulled out more villain type clothing. When she was done laying everything out she turned to Y/N and let him choose whatever he wanted for a costume. He looked over the amount of clothes, wondering how she even got them and why she has this stuff. A few minutes later he chose a black mask with dark blue accents and a dark gray cloak that matched. The cloak was similar in shape to the one Tomura has. Y/N liked his new outfit, and Toga liked the way it looked on him. She smiled as she watched Y/N check out the new outfit.

When everyone was ready they met in the main bar room. Kurogiri was next to Tomura and the others were scattered around the room chatting as they waited for Tomura's orders. Toga was next to Y/N and smiled at him, giving a small 'good luck with your first mission' look. She walked over to Twice and talked with him. Y/N stood there awkwardly in the room not sure where to stand or what to do. Then Tomura walked over. "Think you can pull this off?" He asked in his scratchy voice. Y/N nodded slowly, not being very confident about himself. He wasn't even sure what the mission was other than trying to attack the U.A students. "Good." Tomura said and went back to stand next to Kurogiri.

He cleared his throat and all the villains turned to him. "Our goal is to scare the class 1-a students, and of course if you see All Might try to kill him." He said without emotion. He motioned for Kurogiri to make a portal. Kurogiri did as instructed and the villains walked into the portals. They appeared on a high cliff like space overlooking the training camp where the students were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to point something out. I will not be doing this exactly like in the show. If you have suggestions for how I should continue this please let me know. I would read comments if I ever get them. Thank you!