Sure Thing - Part 1

(MOST OF THE SITUATION IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP, REMEMBER THIS IS A FAN/SHIPPER POV)

Author note: please enjoy these events on this fanfiction site without going mad. Just read, enjoy, relax, dream. And if you don't like it, or don't care; run out, and read the other amazing stories on the site.

Lisa: "Why does your fried rice taste so good?"

Jisoo: "Because she practices cooking."

Jennie: "Hey L. ..Oh. Can I call you that from now on? It's okay for you?"

The Fan: "Well...It's okay."

Jennie: "While we were in the room, we read some of those made-up stories. Can you just explain to me why Lisa is the businesswoman and I'm always the psycho?"

Lisa: "Yeah. Or why our parents always have to be on the point of death?"

The Fan L.: "I guess they think about you fit these kinds of characters."

Lisa: "Nothing more wrong."

The Fan L.: "Well, about Jennie I have something to say. Anyway, they don't know you for who you really are. Damn; I feel like they will hate me there."

Jennie: "Why? You just write. If we don't like the way it works, we close. As soon as someone says something bad to you, you'll disappear."

The Fan L.: "Because they will never believe me. And I don't want to be attacked on the internet!

Jennie: "You will never be alone. What's the problem? You're not doing anything wrong. It's fanfiction, right? Our fans, haters are up to all sorts of things; and they are all out there doing their stuff. They make up so much crap about us that this will be nothing more than a love story; plus it's on a fanfiction site! Entertainment baby!"

The Fan L.: "It'll be as you say..."

Jennie: "It would be very exciting to tease the blinks. Maybe, after The Show, and if I have a little time, I will make a prank. Gosh, it will be the first time that I'm not assaulted by fans. But we have to study it properly. It must look like real fanfiction."

The Fan L.: "Obviously I have no idea how to write fanfiction. It seems like the recurring theme on the Jenlisa topic, except for the wild sex, it's the bad YG who wants to divide you."

Rosè: "Maybe you can make up that YG forced you to do something."

Jennie: "Yeah. You have to put YG in a bad light. It's exactly what we need! They'll never trace back to us like this."

The Fan L.: "OK let's say it's doable. If Blinks think it's a beautiful fanfiction, how they will believe in what I write and what you want them to know?"

Jenny: "At some point in the story, we're going to explain it; I mean... I don't think they're going to believe that YG could have forced you to do anything, or what else; when they get a little clearer on this work, on your truthfulness, we'll tell them."

The Fan L.: "Huh? Okay. I think they will have to work a lot of brains."

Jennie: "And I think they will realize that some things are fake; except for the evidence that I will try to give you. But nothing too direct. I like to play with Blinks; I'll tell you when I'm going to publish something, and you can show proof that you know it, the audience will not be very high at the beginning. You can also write something about The Show."

Jisoo: "Yes, but please, not before! It would be a mess for us."

Jennie: "Definitely. Mmm...How can you not publish them before, but make them true?"