6 ~ Movie Date

Hinata nervously stood outside of Kiyoko's door. He had never been to her house before. Just as he was about to knock on the door, Kiyoko opened it, welcoming Hinata. 

"Come inside kitten!"

Hinata shook his head, walking inside. He was taking too long, so Kiyoko grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. She closed the door, pinning her smaller boyfriend down against the wall. Her knee was in between his legs, her hand pinning both of his wrists above his head. She gently grabbed his chin, lifting his face ever so slightly. She leant over, whispering into Hinata's ear. 

"My parent's aren't home kitten~"

Hinata started to blush profusely, as he felt Kiyoko's knee start to rub his region. 

"But, let's go watch that movie, okay?" 

She gently let go of Hinata, kissing his cheek softly. 

"I'll go get some snacks, wanna pick a movie?"

Hinata nodded, going to the couch to find something to watch on NebFlixz. (Yes no copyright here shoosh) 

Hinata nervously fiddled around with the controller, thinking about what Kiyoko had told him earlier. 

'my parents aren't home.' 'parents arent home' 

Not knowing what he was doing, the innocent little cinnamon roll clicked the movie 'Fifty shades of grey' He had thought it would have been an innocent romance movie, but boy was he wrong. 

(Fyi I've never watched it so I don't know what happens ;w; but I'm asking my friends so uh yeah I regret everything for you readers-) 

Kiyoko came back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. 

"Did you choose a movie pumpkin?"

Hinata nodded. 

"Yeah, I don't know what it is but it seems cute!"

Kiyoko saw the title, smirking. She obviously knew what the movie was and purposefully made it so her NebFlixz had explicit content. She made sure so she could pamper her little princess. 

She put the popcorn bowl down onto the coffee table, getting a nice fluffy blanket so she and Shoyo could snuggle together. She sat right beside him, holding his hand. He gently smiled, cuddling into her side. She then moved so her arm wrapped around Shoyo's shoulder. 

During the movie, it all seemed fine, until the two started kissing in an elevator. Making out passionately, hands roaming around everywhere. Hinata was embarrassed and covered his face with his hands. Kiyoko smirked, bringing Hinata into her lap. He sat gently on it, squirming around with embarrassment. 

She then leaned forward, whispering into her lover's ear. 

"My my, what a naughty boy~ did you choose this on purpose?" 

Hinata began to stutter profusely, waving his arms around. 

"N-no! I-I didn't!"

Kiyoko's hands made their way down towards Hinata's milky thigh, gently squeezing them. He let out a soft moan of pleasure, before covering his mouth with his hand. 

The female littered soft kisses on Hinata's neck, causing him to shiver with pleasure. She smirked, carrying him bridal style upstairs towards her room. "We can finish the movie later, right now I want my snack." 

Hinata blushed with embarrassment as Kiyoko threw him onto the bed.