𝟏𝐎 | 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒

---SUGAWARA HARUTO ALSO LIKED CATS

The big team mingling around his brothers looked cool, Haruto especially liked their jackets.

He was currently in the arms of every setter's favorite decoy, Hinata. Haruto babbled in his arms as Hinata nodded enthusiastically, hanging on to his every babble.

Harutos bables got interrupted by his cheek being poked, he turned in the direction of the fingers to stare into big green eyes.

The male turned his head, "why is he so short?" he asked, turning towards Hinata.

Hinata scrunched his face up, "he's just a little kid Lev, what? You expect him to be a titan at one years old?"

"Maybe? I just know I was bigger than this when I was smaller" Lev said, continuing to poke Harutos' cheek and dodging his hand.

Hinata rolled his eyes and swatted at his hand, "of course you were" he muttered scornfully.

Lev only grinned at him playfully, Hinata rolled his eyes again and hugged Haruto closer to his chest, walking away from a pouting Lev.

Hinata looked around before brightening up and skipping towards someone seated in the corner of the gym slipping down the wall into a sitting position, "kenma!" he smiled.

Kenma looked away from his phone for a second, "shoyo" he said, eyes doing a double take on Haruto.

Hinata caught his double take, smiling eagerly, "this is Haruto! Suga senpais younger brother, isn't he cute?"

Kenma hummed, shrugging as he kept fiddling with his phone.

Haruto became bored as the two started a small conversation he could barely understand, so he started fiddling with Hinata's fingers,his own brushing against the callouses on the tips of them, the same with his palms.

Hinata's other hand ran through his semi long hair, curling the ends with his fingers. Harutos head started dropping thanks to the soothing feeling, his eyes dropping, until they closed, small breaths coming out of his mouth.

Hinata just smiled down at him and unzipped his jacket, dragging him closer to his body before slipping it up with him inside.

____________________________________________________________________________

sorry its a little short, I've been adjusting to the new classes in my school and already have a ton of work, ill do my best to get out good chapters out though ! .

also, thank you all so much for the support on this book !