𝟏𝟏 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐒

---KOTAROU BOKUTO WAS AN INTERESTING MALE TO STARE AT

The male was currently joined by his team in a match against Nekoma, he had been bouncing all around the place, shouts of excitement being yelled every few seconds. Sometimes his hair would go down, just like his face but his teammates were quick to bring him back up.

Haruto had been staring at him for a while already, cooing at how cool and fun he looked. His attention was snapped as a finger poked his cheek, he turned his head to come across two amber eyes identical to his own.

His brother smiled down at him as he was picked up and placed on his lap, "why aren't you paying attention to me?" his brother asked, a childish pout on his lips as he poked his cheek more.

Haruto blinked up at him curiously, not really understanding what he meant as he smiled at him in hopes of cheering him up. His brothers pout deepened, pokes evolving into small flicks against his chubby cheeks until they stopped.

Sugawara sighed fondly, a small smile resting on his lips as he moved Haruto closer to his chest and laid his head on top of his, small blonde hairs tickling his nose.

His hand rested on Haruto's back, slowly moving up and down in soothing motions. Haruto cooed, a smile on his lips as he smelled his brother's coconut perfume. His smile was only wiped away when his stomach grumbled, a small blush coming to his cheeks.

Sugawara chuckled against his hair, leaning back to laugh at his brother's red face, he unzipped his brother's baby bag and brought out a box, opening it to reveal some rice. Haruto eagerly opened his mouth, eyes shining as he looked at the rice.

Chopsticks were soon in front of his face, him gently biting down on the rice. He chewed as he looked up at his brother then at the rice again.

It didn't take long for him to finish the rice, being handed a cookie after. He chewed on a small piece of it, his brother's hand wiped some rice crumbs off his mouth with a napkin.

Haruto bit the cookie once more, before slowly extending it upwards. Sugawara tilted his head, taking the cookie in his hand as he looked at his brother's chewing figure, "for me?"

Haruto nodded, swallowing his last bit of the cookie, his brother brightened up and ate the cookie, pressing a small kiss to the youngest forehead as thanks.

They played for a little while before Sugawara was called over by Daichi. He frowned and looked down, Haruto knew what this meant, that specific look that was always thrown at him when his brother had to go to school.

Tears welled up on his eyes as Sugawara stood up with him in his arms, sitting him down on the bench next to Takeda as they spilled down his cheeks.

"Nonononono" his brother muttered urgently as he wiped his tears away with his thumbs, making low shushing noises as he poked around him.

"I think i can handle him Sugawara" smiled Takeda, he put down his clipboard and brought out a pacifier along with Harutos rabbit plushie.

Sugawara leaned back and bit his lip, his worried eyes bouncing between Takeda and a still crying Haruto before he sighed and nodded, he ruffled the smallest hair one more time before slowly walking away.

Harutos sniffles became louder, him spitting out the pacifier.

"Kou!"

____________________________________________________________________________