𝟏𝟓| 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎!

---"I AM GOING TO GET KILLED"

Terushima Yuuji murmured as he held his head between his hands, his lips were pulled up into a nervous smile as he stared at the two eating kids.

Sugawara Haruto munched his rice happily, his chubby cheeks holding some small pieces of rice as he ate messily. His friend, Aiko sat beside him eating in the same manner.

The two toddlers chattered along with Terushimas mumbling, mocking him in their babyish ways.

Terushima Yuuji knew that Sugawara Koushi was a force to be reckoned with, and he was sure it would be worse if his one and only brother was added to the mix, he just didn't know how bad he could get.

The two toddlers finished eating their rice and were cleaned up by Terushima, later being put down to the floor and their small hands grabbed as they walked out of the shop.

"Now, straight to your brother you go little man"

-

"YOU DID WHAT?"

Sugawara's yell brought a small pause to Karasuno, all the members worriedly staring at the silverette as he angrily held the phone to his ear.

Small murmurs came from it as the silverettes face got redder and redder with each word muttered, "HOW DO YOU JUST LOSE A WHOLE CHILD?"

Now that really caught their attention, the members scrambled towards the furious setter, prompting him to put the phone on speaker, the voice of a nervous Takeda came through.

"i -i don't know! He was there one second and then pOOf! He disappeared!" the man's exhausted voice wavered, the whooshing of air coming through the speakers, he was probably running around.

"I am so sorry Sugawara, but don't worry ill find him!" The man's voice came through one last time as Sugawara promptly hung up on him.

The team stared at him worriedly, the silverettes eyes glimmering with frustrated tears, cheeks, ears and nose red with rage. He briskly walked away towards the door, switching to his outdoor shoes.

"Suga, where are you going?" Daichi jogged after him, eyebrows furrowed with worry for both brothers.

"Going to find my brother obviously, who knows what kind of danger he could be in right now!"

"I'll go with you" Hinata bounced out, his hand in the air and a determined smile on his face.

Other select members followed after them, worried glances being thrown around.

"Okay, lets go"

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I would just like to take the time to say that I'm really thankful for all the support this book is getting, I know I'm not the best author and that my uploading schedule practically doesn't exist

A/N: I would just like to take the time to say that I'm really thankful for all the support this book is getting, I know I'm not the best author and that my uploading schedule practically doesn't exist. But I'm glad that people seem to be enjoying this book, making it has been a really fun experience for me and I hope it is for you guys too.