𝟏𝟐 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈

---KOUSHI SUGAWARA'S SHOULDERS TENSED

His foot stopped mid air, just as he was about to take another step towards his teammates.

His throat tightened as his eyebrows furrowed after raising. He swiveled on his foot, staring at the small toddler who was still sniffling.

Takeda had an expression of shock covering his face, his fingers going a little slacked as he held Haruto's bunny.

Sugawara slowly neared his brother, kneeling down to his level, "did..did you just say your first word?"

Takeda ushered away the curious team with his hand, eyes staring at the two brothers.

Haruto kept sniffling, wiping away some tears falling from his cheek with his fist, "Kou" he muttered.

Sugawara went slack jawed as he stared at his brother. Speechless as happy tears filled his eyes.

Haruto saw the tears and his own fell harder, he thought his brother was upset with him and it was his fault.

Sugawara was quick to hold him, wiping away his tears as his own fell down his cheeks, a giant smile on his face.

"Kou?" Haru muttered, peering up into his brother's joyous eyes.

"Nono Haru, these are happy tears, really really happy tears"

Haruto nodded, his face now clear of tears, the only hints that he had been crying being his nose being red and a small hint of red under his eyes.

Daichi peered over Sugawaras shoulder, a smile on his face as he placed a comforting hand on it, "now say Daichi"

The sweet moment was ruined by both siblings turning to him with identical deadpans. Daichi huffed and crossed his arms childishly, walking away while muttering things like, "he's so unfair" "kOu nII thIS kOu nIi that", "such a brat".

Asahi rolled his eyes at him, kneeling next to the pair with a sweet smile, "what about Asahi?" he asked, secretly begging the gods.

"'Sahi" Hauto muttered, smiling up at Asahi.

The latter clutched his heart, a small blush on his cheeks as tears sprung to his eyes, "oh god..he's so cute"

The three ignored the jealous daggers glaring at them from a little far away.

____________________________________________________________________________