Chapter 1: Regretful morning

Hoseok woke up with a pang in a chest, the memories of yesterday flowing back in. Agony and exhaustion filled his body to the brim. Glossy-brown eyes had his soft tan cheeks tear-stained from last night. He groggily slipped out of his bed to find his phone.

He was immediately regretting the action since his phone shone its light directly into his sensitive eyes. He saw his ex's texts filled with apologies from a variety of depressing news last night.

Flashback from last night.

Hobi was on his way to visit his boyfriend of four years, Taehyung. He was on his floor excitedly, walking up to his door. Once he reached the front, he bent down and swiftly extended his arm under the little mat neatly placed at the foot of the entrance. After a couple of seconds, he pulled back his arm with satisfaction to see a small silver key chain in his hand.

"Typical Tae," Hoseok tsked. Letting a lovesick smile roll onto his lips. He quickly unlocked the front door and made his way into the kitchen. "Baby, I'm home~," Hobi said enthusiastically. But no reply; Hoseok looked around confused as Taehyung always responded to him. "Taehyung-ssi?"

He quickly jogged upstairs to try his luck to see if Tae was in his bedroom. He saw a crack of Taehyung's bedroom opened and the lights were on, as well as some music. Hobi went up and lifted his hand to knock, but it was interrupted.

"F-fuck Tae! Harder!" A high pitched moan broke the silence. (See what I did there-) Hobi's eyes widened. It took him a second to realize what was going on. He stormed into the room to see if his ears were playing tricks on him, but he gasped at the dirty sight in front of him.

A stranger was nakedly sprawled out of his bed with his boyfriend on top of him. He didn't see the stranger's face, but he could see his swollen pair of lips and his flushed cheeks for a quick second. He also saw his boyfriend's messy blond hair disheveled and stuck to his sweaty forehead with hickeys and bites decorated all around his body. Both boys whipped their heads around to see hobi's face.

Tae's bulged out as he pushed the stranger away and gathered and put on his clothes.

"Baby, this isn't what it looks like," Tae hurriedly said. Tears were already flowing down his cheeks. He grabbed Hoseok's hand to stop him from leaving.

"Don't touch me!" Hobi shouted as he pulled his hand away. "What have I done wrong? Was I not good enough? Tell me, Tae! What the hell did I do to you to deserve this?!". Hoseok ran downstairs faster than Taehyung could catch him, still struggling to put his shirt on. Hobi quickly turned around to face Tae.

"We're done," Hobi firmly declared with a mixture of sadness and anger. The door slammed in Tae's face. He sighed as there was no use in getting him back. The stranger walked downstairs, Taehyung slimed his back against the door crying in regret, a soft yet small voice came from the black-haired stranger.

"You okay?" The stranger softly whispered.

Taehyung quietly uttered- "Get out,"

"What?" The stranger just stared at Taehyung

"Get out," Tae said harshly.

"Tae I-"

-"Did you not hear what I said" Tae spat back. The stranger hung his head before
Putting his shoes on and leaving.

Hoseok bolted up to his apartment stairs. He unlocked his door quickly right before his knees got weak, he fell to the floor and cried. That hard stab in the back put him in a heartbroken frenzy since there was one thing he wanted to say: "I love you."
Hoseok got up and slowly walked up the stairs. As he reached his bedroom, he steadily fell onto his bed, but Hoseok couldn't sleep. He stretched for a close-by drawer and grabbed some sleeping pills. Hobi pulled out three and eyed them in his hand before downing them, then His heavy eyelids closed and then went to sleep.