First day

My first day of junior year in Beverly Hills!

Me and my brother had just moved to Beverly Hills and I had no friends whatsoever.
I wasn't exited for my first day, I've been to many schools before and whenever I get attached to people, I always end up leaving.

First period was English, where I made my first friend, her name was Veronica, she was funny, stunning and had short brown hair, we clicked really fast and it turns out we both like vampire diaries and the artic monkeys.

At break me and Veronica exchanged numbers so we could meet up at the weekend, another girl came over, she was Veronica's best friend, her name was Shelley, she was talkative, gorgeous and has long blonde curly hair.

After we all exchanged numbers we decided to meet at Starbucks on Saturday so I could get to know them better.

Did I mention Shelley was talkative?
Because all she kept talking about with this guy called Will, the "hottest" guy at school that has every girl on his feet. She showed me a picture of him on his Instagram, and to be honest I found him attractive.

"He's got some shitty hair" was the first thing that I said when I saw the picture, turns out I actually loved how messy his hair was, and how good looking he was.

But I knew what guys like him were like and it's better if I keep my distance.

"Shut up" said Shelley sarcastically

"And he's got some great abs" she added, stalking his Instagram

Veronica was laughing at her and then added "ok...he's hot but a total fuckboy, who would want him he's been with so many girls, he's like a walking dick" she said and then crossed her arms and sat in silence.

I was shocked by her words.

BUZZZZZZZ

Veronica received a notification, jake, Will's best friend had invited us all to a party, I'm pretty sure he only wanted Veronica to come but she didn't want to go alone.

Shelley screamed "WELL AFTER HEARING THIS WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING"

We looked through many stores and only me and Shelley bought a dress, Veronica didn't need one she had a lot at home.

To all of you reading this thank you🥺I know the first chapter sucks but I promise the story gets more interesting as you carry on reading... this is my first story and the more I write the better the story gets
Thank you to all of those that read the first chapter and thank you even more to those of you who will keep reading it🥺