The date preperation

So what time shall I pick you up? :)

Seriously?

I apologised and you still won't go out with me?

We had a deal.

These are the messages that Will sent me. I was ignoring them because I didn't know what to say to get out of the situation.

My phone kept buzzing in front of Shelley and Veronica. So I had to put it on silence. Shelley would be destroyed if she found out the real reason Will apologised to her in the first place.

I'm busy all week. Sorry
I messaged Will.

"Mmh HELLOO, are you even listening to me?" Shelley asked.

"Sorry what we're you saying?"

"Will invited me to a party, we should all go right? I mean he's obviously all over me now" Shelley said in excitement.

I nodded. I didn't know what to say

Will did it on purpose to get back at me. Because I wouldn't go on a stupid date with him. God he really needs to grow up.

What the fuck, why did you invite Shelley to a party?

We both know that invite was meant for you :)

I threw my phone in my bag and looked across the hall, looking for a distraction. And there he was. Will. Having a smirk on his face looking at me. I blushed, when i saw him. Why does he have that effect on me? It's just a stupid smirk... right?

But then I thought, sooner or later I'll have to go out with him, so I might as well do it now and get it out of the way.

I knew Will wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.

Ok fine I'll do it. Promise. Just please tell Shelley that we're not invited to that party anymore.

I knew you'd come along :)

And stop smirking and staring at me in the cafeteria... it's creepy

Ok I did not think the smirking or staring was creepy at all but I had to say something to make him stop. Or Shelley would have noticed.

You know you love it.
I'll pick you up on Friday at 9