Pregnant?

Me and Veronica met outside as we got there at the same time.

She grabbed my hand and said "I'm scared"

"I know, it will be fine" I said tried to calm her down

"Ye but you don't know that" Veronica sounded angry and sad.

"No I don't, I'm just hoping that it gets better, we should be with Shelley now, imagine how scared she is"

We saw Shelley sat in the waiting room and we sat next to her holding her hands.

"Shelley?" The doctor said

"Ready?" Veronica asked Shelley.

"Can you ever be ready for something like this?" Responded Shelley.

We went in and Shelley explained the symptoms she had.

"What do you eat and drink?" Asked the doctor

"Diet coca-cola and chewing gum" Shelley responded and took a deep breath.

Me and Veronica looked at each other. We were surprised as to why she doesn't eat.

"I'm on a diet" she responded quietly

"You're not pregnant, you're just not eating enough and drinking the right stuff"

When the doctor said those words I had a big smile on my face, not because Shelley wasn't eating enough obviously. But because she wasn't pregnant.

After leaving the clinic we all decided to celebrate by going out shopping and for a meal as Shelley clearly needed one.

********************************

On Monday me Shelley and Veronica were hanging out by the bleachers.

All of a sudden Shelley revealed that Will gave her a bracelet the night they slept together.

"It definitely means something right?" Shelley said in excitement.

"You're fucking kidding me" Veronica responded in shock

"What?" Me and Shelley both said confused.

"I've seen an many girls around school wearing that" Veronica sighed before she continued "every time Will and one of his friends sleep with someone they give them a bracelet"

"And...?" Shelley responded, she was still clueless about this

"And by giving you that bracelet he's claiming you like you're some sort of trophy" I said angrier than expected.

The poor Shelley was almost in tears. "No way he's claiming me as his property, I'm going to talk to him right now"

After that we all got up and started going towards him.

********************************

I didn't say anything to Shelley before about this but now that I think about it... Shelley and Will never spoke after they did it... not even a single wave or anything, everyday he walked past her like nothing happened at that party.