The date

The week went by very slow. I tried to keep myself busy so I wouldn't think about my "date" with Will.

As the days passed, I was getting more anxious and constantly felt nervous and felt butterflies in my stomach, (I wasn't sure why)

Friday 9:00 finally came, by then it would have been too late to back out, so I had no choice but to get ready and go.
I was getting ready then I got a text.

I'm outside

I rushed getting my things and headed downstairs. I was wearing my white AF1 with flared leggings and a vintage Nike jumper. It wasn't cold that night so I decided I didn't need a jacket.

When I get outside I see Will. Leaning on his car. A porche. Of course Will would have a porche.

"Hey" he says with a smirk on his face.

Not gonna lie he was looking damn sexy leaning on his car. Wearing some black AF1, black jeans and a thin white long sleeve shirt, that was tight around his arms. Showing all his muscles.

"You've got half an hour" I said, because I didn't want to spend any longer with him.

He opens the door for me. 'Wow' I say to myself, I bet he thinks he's such a gentleman now.

The car journey lasted about 10 minutes. The whole time. Me and Will were staring at each other. I stared at him and how mad sexy he looked while driving. But every time he caught me staring I would stare at the road ahead instead. I was glad he didn't say anything about it. Then I caught him looking at me, it was only for a short amount of time as he had to keep his eyes on the road. I caught him staring at me, our eyes locked, and even if it was for 2 seconds it felt more than that. I had butterflies in my stomach, which made me even more nervous.

We finally arrived at the beach... the beach... what a fucking cliché...

We sat on the beach in silence, I didn't want to speak, I couldn't even look at him... I was in fear... Fear that I'd get myself lost in his deep brown eyes again for the millionth time.

Will pulls out a roll from his pocket and starts to smoke

"Want some?"

I nodded

"Ok bad move" he said

"Not your first"

"It won't be my last either"

I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

I stayed quiet, still not looking at him. He broke the silence by saying

"See that house over there? My grandparents used to own it, we would always go there every summer, it was all fun until the sun went down and I heard some strange noises, I thought it was a ghost, man I was so scared that-"

"Did you have to rehearse this one or have you used it before?" I cut him off by saying this.

This was the first time I looked at him since we got out of the car.
I knew what he was doing, he was trying to get me to feel sorry for him by telling me about his childhood, and let me guess, he probably has daddy issues too.

"What do you mean?" He questioned

"Quit the act. You seriously thought that I was going to fall for all this I-was-all-alone-as-a-kid- act?"

I sighed before speaking again

" I think you've watched too many romantic films"

"You're so open, do you know that?"