Deal

"Harry stiles is so much better, you guys have no taste" Shelley said, me and Veronica started laughing.

I'm glad she was happy again. And Veronica, she was getting better too.
Class was just about to start

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

it was my phone.

"Who is it?" Asked Shelley

"My brother saying he won't come home tonight" I responded, when in reality it was Will, who was just across the room from us.

That shirt looks so good on you

Stop

I replied. And put on my coat so he wouldn't look this way again.

There has to be something I can do to make you go out with me. You know you want to

I was scared Shelley was going to notice us messaging. And as for Will, I'll say it again and again, no matter how good looking he is I would never get involved with someone like him.

And that when it hit me. I was going to see my mom in N.Y over Christmas so I thought... I could tell Will that I'll go out with him and then say I can't come because I'm going to N.Y. And I thought this would be a way of making it better for Shelley. Yes I know I said she was happy again, but I saw the stared she gave Will when he walked past.

So I decided to text him

Ok I'll do it, I'll go out with you
But only if you apologise to Shelley, and I mean a serious apology.

I knew you'd come along :)

When I turned around I saw him giving me a smirk, of course he would.