The humiliation

Some girls were talking about this girl called Veronica and how she kissed another girl's boyfriend.

There was only one Veronica at this party so of course it had to be her. I knew things were going to get worse so I started looking for Veronica.

"Veronica"

"Veronica"

She was nowhere to be found and I couldn't find her in all that crowd.

I felt a hand on my shoulder... when I turned around it was Veronica.

"WE NEED TO LEAVE" we both said and then started laughing.

Well Veronica was laughing too much but hey that's what alcohol does to you.

"WHERE'S SHELLEY" I screamed... the party was so loud that my screams sounded like whispers.

After remembering what I saw with Will and Shelley me and Veronica started looking in all the rooms.

We found Shelley, she was in a big room.
But what we didn't notice at first was how she was laying on a queen size bed, with no underwear on.
Oh and Will didn't have any on either.
I didn't want to picture them 2 doing it... not now anyway.

"We gotta go" I told Shelley.

"Allie what the fuck" she said.

I get it. It was her first time with the boy she's been fantasising over for god knows how long, and I had just ruined it.

I felt awful for that but I'd rather have ruined her first time with 'that' then watched Veronica get into a fight in that state.

"Now, hurry up" I said

Shelley and Will started getting dressed. His eyes were locked on mine and I couldn't move.
My eyes shifted from his eyes to his lips,
Then from his lips to his body,
That shirtless body of his. Shelley was right, he really did have some great abs.