Veronica

The next day Veronica was the sad one. Jake had just cheated on her. Not gonna lie I saw that one coming, and same with Will.

Anyways. I told Veronica to meet me in our English classroom at lunch so I could talk to her and maybe make this better for her.

Once I stepped into English Veronica wasn't in the mood to hear whatever it is that I had to say.

"You know what helps me when I'm sad?" I said

Veronica ignored me, she reaaally wasn't in the mood for it.

"Listening to some shitty music... now don't get me wrong I have amazing taste in music... if I had to compare my music taste to a soccer player it would be Ronaldo. That's how you know it's good taste."

Veronica didn't see where I was going with this

"But when I'm sad I like to listen to embarrassing music and it normally makes my pain go away." I said in excitement.

"Here" I said while giving her an earphone

You light me up inside, like the Fourth of July, whenever you're around I always seem to smile, and people ask me how well you're the reason why.

"I'm dancing in the mirror, and singing in the shooower" I sang while pointing at Veronica,

Her smile had come through, even if I had to embarrass myself for it.

"Didn't know you were such a great singer" said a male voice coming in the classroom, I recognised that voice. It was him. Will.

"No i- I actually-" I couldn't find the words. I don't know why it made me nervous to be around him. I know what it is, it's his eyes being locked on mine, those deep brown eyes, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"I don't need to explain myself to you" I managed to say, "what do you want?" I added

"To go on a date with you" he replied

Me and Veronica started giggling, who wouldn't laugh at that.

"So what time shall I pick you up at?"

I stopped giggling when I realised he was being serious, and oh- that smirk on his face. And his dimples and great jawline, that was all I could think of.

"Listen Bill-"

"It's Will"

"There you have your answer"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't even know your name, how can I go out with you"

"Well we can get to know each other"

Our eyes were still locked together and that smirk, that damn smirk. The only problem is that he was being serious... And I had no idea how to respond to that.

"No thanks" I said. Yes I know I should have roasted him but him standing there just took all my words away.

*bell ringing*

That was the perfect excuse for me and Veronica to leave.

"Come on let's go" I said