Congratulations

That night I took Veronica home because she was wasted and god knows what would have happened if I didn't walk her.

Shelley lived at the other side of town and she was sober so she could walk by herself.
Not like she would have wanted me to walk with her.

4 days had passed since the party and she didn't speak to me since, and I hated that.
I would rather have Shelley shouting at me instead of her not talking to me.

We all went to the library for lunch as we had some homework to catch up on.

That's when I decided to talk to Shelley.

"Shelley I'm so so sorry for ruining your night," one part of me really felt sorry because of what I did, but the other wasn't because in a way I felt like I had saved her.

"Some girls wanted to get in a fight with Veronica after she kissed some girl's boyfriend but she was wasted and I didn't want anything to happen to her" I paused to take a breath.

" I swear I didn't know what you guys were doing-"

"I'm pregnant"

Shelley cut me off by saying that. 'I'm pregnant' the words kept echoing I my head.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" Said Veronica, her tone sounded angry and worried at the same time.

"Did you not use protection?" She added

"Will doesn't like them, he said he never uses them" Shelley sounded worried

Me and Veronica both stayed quiet, you should have seen our faces, we looked like we'd just seen a ghost.

"Does Will know?" I asked

"No not yet."

"How do you even know you're pregnant?"

"My stomach hurts, I've thrown up once or twice, and I'm late"

"We'll take you to a doctor" Veronica said

The bell rang and it was time for our last lesson. We didn't talk to each other until the next day, which was when we met Shelley at the doctor. She was too scared to go alone...