You ignored me

As me and Veronica walked out of class, I knew she was going to say something-

"OH MY GOD" she practically screamed those words and even people at the end of the hall could hear her, I just hoped Will wouldn't hear it. It would have been embarrassing if he did.

"You realise that Will. Will. Will as in the hottest-guy-at-school-Will just asked you out on a date? Not to mention he's a senior"

"After what he did to Shelley? No thanks... speaking of Shelley you can't tell her about this"

Veronica nodded and started to hug me real tight.

After that Will started messaging me on Instagram. (This is a reminder to keep your account on private)
Every time he messaged me I ignored him, he was being too annoying. These are the messages

Hey

Hello?

Are you really gonna keep ignoring me

You're not going to get rid of me

Unless you go out with me

The next day at school everything was normal, I was just grateful he didn't come up to me because Shelley would have seen him.

But I guess I spoke too soon.

At lunch at the bleachers, Will came up to me and Veronica, thank god Shelley wasn't there.

"Hey" he said, of course having a smirk on his face and locking his eyes onto mine.

"Hey Bill" I said sarcastically

"You've been ignoring my messages"

"Right"

"Listen, Allie rose Gallagher" I knew he said my full name just because I said his name wrong... cliché...

"You seem like an intelligent girl, the only thing you don't seem to get is that... the more you ignore me, the more I want you, so if you really want to get rid of me, you have no choice but to go out with me"

I was trying to get the right words to come out, who does he think he is, can't he just leave me alone?, I'm sure he's got other girls he can sleep with, is he that desperate?

"Wow that's some great reasoning you've got going on" I responded

"Thank you"

"Was that it?"

"No" he simply said, he sighed before speaking again

"Fuck, you're beautiful"

At that time my emotions were so fucked. I actually saw him smile, a genuine smile not just a smirk, and oh my god, at that time my eyes went big and I couldn't help but smile too.

Until Veronica pulled me away and we started walking to go to class.

"Thank you" I said quietly in Veronica's ear. Thanking her from getting me out of that situation.

Will knew exactly what he did