History

Niall wakes up and texted the group chat "How do you feel about singing the song History today" all of the boys said "yes but it say this is not the end let's do it". Louis and Harry are the first to arrive for rehearsals so Simon asked them why did they hangout yesterday after I said not to" Louis said because we wanted to is there something wrong with that" " yes there is" Simon said. Then all the other boys showed up and said we all decided to sing the song history. "Perfect then that will make things a lot easier" Simon said.  " Let's start boys" Zayn said "okay" everyone said.  Harry started sing his part the Niall  followed Harry singing his part  then they all started singing including Zayn then Liam sang his part and they all sang together the Louis sang his part "Mini bars, expensive cars Hotel rooms and new tattoos And the good champagne and the private planes But they don't mean anything Cause the truth is out I realize that without you here life is just a lie This is not the end, This is not the end We can make it, you know it, you know". "That was good every one but next time do better" Simon said. Then Liam said "We are done with you telling us what to do we will go find a new leader to be in charge of us" "oh my Simon said you'll never find anyone better". Liam said "Oh yes we will I know a couple of friends that can be in charge of us". When the boys left the studio all the boys were looking at each other and asking Liam " what happened back there we don't know anyone else that would take over the job". "Yes we do don't you remember James" all the boys were asking James who" Liam said " James cordon" "Oh yeah" the boys said.