Finally Home

Louis and the boys arrived at home and did a group hug because this is the first time they spent time with Louis in years. After they did a welcome back hug they all started watching the movie Grease. After the movie the all went to bed and went to rehearsals in the morning. Liam said I'll be back i need to get a hoodie and all the boys started singing Stay Stay Stay by Taylor Swift. Louis started " I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night I threw my phone across the room at you I was expecting some dramatic turn away but you... stayed " Harry continued "This morning I said we should talk about it cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved that's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said "ok, let's talk" and I said stay stay stay" Niall continued " I've been loving you for quite some time time time you think that it's funny when I'm mad mad mad but I think that it's best if we both stay" Zayn continued "before you I'd only dated self indulgent takers who took all of their problems out on me" Harry continued " but you carry all my groceries and now I'm always laughing and I love you because you have given me... no choice but to stay stay stay I've been loving you for quite some time time time" Louis continued "you think that it's funny when I'm mad mad mad but I think it's best if we both stay stay stay stay ..." Niall continued "you took the time to memorize me my fears my hopes and dreams I just like hanging out with you all the time all those times that you didn't leave it's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life" Louis continued "stay... and I'll be loving you for quite some time no one else is gonna love me when I get mad mad mad" Zayn continued "so I think it's best if we both stay stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay" Harry continued "I've been loving you for quite some time time time you think that it's funny when I'm mad mad mad but I think that it's best if we both stay stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, Louis continued "I've been loving you for quite some time time time you think that it's funny when I'm mad mad mad" Liam continued "but I think that it's best if we both stay" So Liam and the boys convinced Liam to stay and they all started cuddling on the couch at the studio.