You're my Flashlight

The boys are at the studio and James said " We have a visitor today to watch you sing a song. Louis said "who" "Simon Cowell he came and said he wanted to have another try if he is still mean I will come back and be your management" James said. The boys said "ok" " I have decided that your were write that I have been being to hard on you and I have also decided that Harry and Louis you can be a couple" Louis and Harry said " yay" and then they kissed each other. Simon said "what song are you going to sing today" Niall said Flashlight by Haliee Steinfield" and then he kissed Liam.  Zayn said "When tomorrow comes I'll be on my own feeling brightened of things that I don't know" Liam continued "When tomorrow comes tomorrow comes when tomorrow comes and though the road is long I look up to the sky darkness all around I hope that I could fly" Niall continued "Then I sing along sing along and I sing along I got all I need when I got you and I cause I look around me and see the sweet life" Louis continued "I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight you're getting me getting me through the night you kickstart my heart when you shining in my eyes can't lie it's a sweet life" Harry continued "I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight you're getting me getting me through the night you're my flashlight (flashlight)" Liam continued "you're my flashlight I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top but I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop cause you light the way" Zayn continued "you light the way you light the way" all the boys continued "I got all I need when I got you and I cause I look around me and see the sweet life I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight you're getting me getting me through the night kickstart my heart when you're shining in my eyes can't lie, it's a sweet life I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight" Niall continued "you're getting me, getting me through the night light light you're my flashlight light light and you can't deny with you it's a sweet life life (life) oh" Zayn continued "I got all I need when I got you and I cause I look around me and see the sweet life I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight you're getting me, getting me through the night kickstart my heart when you're shining in my eyes I can't lie, it's a sweet life I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight you're getting me getting me through the night" Harry continued " you're my flashlight you're my flashlight you're my flashlight oh you're my flashlight you're my flashlight" Louis continued "you're my flashlight oh". Zayn girlfriend heard his first part of the song and called him and said " we are breaking up" and hung up. Zayn was looking at the other boys and they said " who was that" Perrie my girlfriend" Zayn said. The boys said what she say" " all she said was were breaking up and she didn't explain why" Zayn said. Probably because you're first line in flashlight". Zayn said "oh shit that's it".