On the way back

The are all driving back James is driving them all the boys are in the front watching a movie except Niall and Liam so they sneak of to the back when none of the other boys were watching because they didn't know they were dating. So when they got to the back they kissed each other.

When Niall and Liam get back the other boys turned around and ask " Where did you to go Liam and Niall responded "Nowhere"

When Niall and Liam get back the other boys turned around and ask " Where did you to go Liam and Niall responded "Nowhere". The next day the arrived back at the studio and started rehearsals. They all decided to sing the song Loved you first. Zayn started off "Girl It Should Be Me Driving To Your House Knocking On Your Door Kissing You On The Mouth" Liam continued "Holding On Your Hand Dancing In The Dark Cause I Was The Only One Who Loved You From The Start" Harry continued " But Now I See You With Him It Tears My World Apart Because..." Everyone chimed in " I've Been Waiting All This To Finally Say It But Now I See Your Heart's Been Taken And Nothing Could Be Worse Baby, I Loved You first Had My Chances Could've Been Where He Is Standing That's What Hurt The Most Girl I Came So Close But Now You'll Never Know Baby, I Loved You First" Louis continued " Girl It Should Be Me Calling On Your Phone Saying You're The One me And That I'll Never Let You Go" Harry Continued "I Never Understood What Love Is Really Like But I felt It For The First Time Looking In Your Eyes" Liam continued " But Now When I See You With Him My Whole World Falls Apart Because..." they all started singing " I've Been Waiting All This Time To Finally Say It But Now I See Your Heart's Been Taken And Nothing Could Be Worse Baby I Loved You First Had My Chances Could've Been Where He Is Standing That's What Hurts The Most Girl, I Came So Close But Now You'll Never Know Baby, I Loved You First" Zayn continued " First Touch The First Kiss First First Girl  Who Made Me Feel Like This I've Prayed It's Killing Me I Loved You First Why Can't You See? Niall continued his part " I've Been Waiting All This Time To Finally Say It But Now I See Your Heart's Been Taken And Nothing Could Be Worse" Zayn chimed in " Baby I Loved You First" all the boys picked up " Had My Chances Could've Been Where He Is Standing That's What Hurts The Most Girl, I Came So Close But Now You'll Never Know Baby, I Loved You First Baby, I Loved You First Baby,  I Loved You First Oh Yeah Baby, I Loved You First". The boys just remember the had another concert tomorrow at they had to think of song to sing.